Thinking About Joining???



Saturday, July 11, 2009

Reunion

WOW! Hey guys, what has it been like 2 years??? Well at first I decided I didnt have time for bloggin no more but all you keep commenting on it I decided i might as well star it up again, so i hope you guys keep readin it. I've noticed no one else still blogs but it sure would be fun if they started up again.

Gosh so much has happened, Johnny ended up movin in with us bout a year ago and its pretty tuff. I moved in to the bedroom with Darry and Johnny shares the room with Pony. Pony really likes havin Johnny around, someone who understands him better. Well me and Katie are still together and I still love her just as much. Shes a great girl and all the guys love her. Well keep checkin back, i'll try to post atleast once a week or so.


(note from author: feel free to star your own Outsiders blog if one character hasnt posted in over a year you may have that character, but please let me know so I can put a link to it on to my blog, thanks.)

5 comments:

Lacy Collins said...

omg i luv u sooo much ur so cute i relle like johnny 2 tell em i sed hi n the whole gang

Steph:] said...

haha yes please keep blogging!! :)

Dally Winston said...

haha hey soda man welcome back

Unknown said...

HEY SODA!!! Im Blogging Again! I Thought I'd Tell Ya! Haha!

Anonymous said...

hi i want to start an outsiders blog but who should i be?? just let me know :D

Popular Posts