Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Childhood Memory

I dunno when you guys were discussing childhood memories but someone said that Kit said we should post about one so here is mine.....

I was about ten so that made Kit about eight. We were bored one day so we went in to Kit's room and played barbies. We decided to foretell everyone's future. At that time we only knew The Randles, the Matthews, the Winstons, and Johnny. So here it goes...

SODA: At this point in time it was before Jelly and I dated and i had this huge crush on her so in my future we got married and had fourteen kids and we lived in this huge blue house. Jelly was a teacher and I was a professional Race car driver =D

KIT: When Kit was little she was in love with Johnny Depp. They had a huge wedding at a beach and she wanted to live in willy wonka's chocolate factory so they did, with their four kids.

DARRY: Darry became a chef. I dunno why we just made him a chef. And he got married to Paula Dean LMAO

PONY: Pony grew up and bought a pony ha ha. And they lived together in a barn. lol

STEVE: Steve became a cowboy and married Blair and they had two kids.

CARSON: Carson and Kit were best friends when they were little so Carson lived with Kit in her chocolate factory.

TWOBIT: Twobit grew up to be the president of the Mickey Mouse club and he married Minnie Mouse and they had six kids (or mice???)

DALLY: Ha Ha lmfao, when Dally grew up he became gay. Dunno why we made Dally gay but looking back at it is hilarious. Anyways Dally married Shaggy from ScoobyDoo lmao

JAMIE: Jamie married Ronald McDonald and they hey thirty two kids and live in a giant McDonalds play land.

BLAIR: Like I said earlier she married Steve and had two kids and Blair was a dancer

27 comments:

Jenna said...

i take it you like kids soda .... everyone has like a million and a half ...... and did you say you want me to be a stripper ? ;P

Carson Randle said...

That. Made my life. Esspecially the Steve Blair part xD

Sodapop Curtis said...

no i ment dancer as in like ballet, but if u wanna be a stripper thats cool too XD

Kitty Curtis said...

Everyone is copying my idea. YAY! That makes me so happy.

LOL Jamie had 32 kids!!! Best part.
And yeah, I was a pretty messed up kid at eight. Well, still am, but yeah, you get the point. I still love JOHNNY DEEP! WE ARE STILL GETTING MARRIED AND MOVING INTO THE WILLY WONKA GIANT CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

LOL
so i went from liking ronald mcdonald to shyler paxton
hahahaha SO VERY INTERESTING

:p i dont want 32 kids, i will have 3 kids at the most. :D

Dawn Cade said...

i didnt reads ur post. :). lov u soda :D.

Dawn Cade said...

-sigh-..i was an unknown species at the time...

Dawn Cade said...

no wat, no. i dont love u. im not in ur post. so all u are is a fatty to me now.

Two-Bit said...

LMAO. & no kitty D:

Kitty Curtis said...

Lol. Joking Two-Bit. But we are still living in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Haha me and Balir...not. She doesnt like Steviekins that way. She's like my sister XD

Brookie Cade said...

yea soda n u knew me n dawn back then!!! wat the hell we wanna be in ur post too!!!!!!

Dawn Cade said...

he depressed me. ur so large soda.

Unknown said...

Haha! I Thought Soda Was the Ones Who Liked Horses! ..... Kitty You Would Of Let Me And My Pony Vist U In The Chocolate Factory!

Kitty Curtis said...

YOU'LL GET MORE FAT THAN YOU ALREADY ARE. BUT OK!

Angelica Winston said...

14 kids!?! Wow thats a lot. So what was I going to teach?

Jenna said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH "when Dally grew up he became gay" MADE MY FUCKING LIFE !

Evie Torres said...

HAHAHAAH, I LOVE THIS.

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Wait isn't Dallas ALREADY gay? Lol

Sodapop Curtis said...

i think it was kindegarden jell

Dawn Cade said...

no steven. just fat.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Kitty Curtis said...

Good to be of help Anonymous! Lol!

Dally Winston said...

WTf soda ur messed up man haha

Angelica Winston said...

Its ok, Dal. We all accept you for who you are. :)

Sodapop Curtis said...

lmfao sorry dal i was ten remember

Popular Posts