Thinking About Joining???



Monday, September 20, 2010

Mission Possible

Agent S.P. Curtis here on a mission. A mission to get Ponyboy Curtis back in Britney Spear's fan club.

After hours of tears and shreds of Britney Spear's posters, I S.P. Curtis decided to track down the Pop diva and give her a piece of my mind. I started by stalking her twitter account to see if she posted her whereabouts. She had a concert in Tulsa this week so she couldnt be too far. I left my phone on her twitter page while I snuck around the venue where her concert was gonna be. I wandered unnoticed for almost two hours when finally, a twitter update. "Sitting in my dressing room, getting ready for tonight's concert in Tulsa. It's going to be a blast!" HER DRESSING ROOM! How the hell was I supposed to get in there? I sat defeated for about three minutes and then decided to get off my ass and actually do something.
I ran around to the back of the venue where I noticed a door that said "Do Not Enter" ha ha since when did Sodapop Curtis, oops i mean, Agent S.P. Curtis do what he was told? So i opened the door. On the other side was a long hallway. I followed it until it turned down another hall, thats when I noticed two huge body guards standing by a door with a big star on it. It had to be her dressing room. I decided to take Kits advice, and think with my head this time.....and when that got me absolutely nowhere i started thinking with my... "petiteness". So what did I do? I stripped down naked and started running as fast as i possibly could down the hall and past the guards. One of the great things about being petite.. you can run fast =D I sprinted to the lobby of the venue and opened the outside door where i found myself butt naked in a sea of Britney fans. Parents covered their kids eyes, guys gave me disgusting looks, and girls well..they were enjoying this. I looked over to see a pathway through the crowd so without hesitation I started running again. I ran back around to the same door I went in earlier and down the same hall. Just when I rounded the corner I turned to grab my clothes, but they werent there. Damnit. "Looking for these?" I heard a deep voice say behind me. I turned to find myself face to chest with a six foot tall four hundred pound security guard dangling my clothes in the air. Almost peeing myself, I started to run again but this time I only got about ten feet when he tackled me to the ground. Im not sure but it feels like I shattered a rib...and a few other areas in my body, like my collar bone, and my petiteness. (wont be usin that for a while :( ) I thought I was gonna suffocate when the door in front of my face opened, and guess who it was, Britney Spears.
She asked what all the noise was and noticed a possible fan was being crushed under her massive bodyguard so she ordered him to get up. Thats when she noticed her possible fan was naked. First all she did was laugh and then she asked why I didnt have clothes on. So i explained to her my stalkerness and streaking and then gave her the reason behind it. I almost blew up too, no one makes my little brother cry and gets away with it. I dont care if your a famous pop star or a hobo, you will face the wrath of Agent S.P. Curtis!!!!!! I was almost screaming by the time I was finished. I told her how she cant treat my brother like that and how hes her biggest fan and all that. I may have scared her just a little bit, but then again I wouldnt be very threatened by a naked guy yelling at me. After all my yelling i was outta breath and panting. Britney just stared at me then started laughing again. But she agreed to make Pony the president of her fan club again cause he must be a big fan for his brother to run around naked just to tell off Britney Spears. And she also thought i was attractive so she also gave Pony free front row seats and backstage passes to every local concert for the rest of his life. After that she gave me an autographed picture and a pink silk robe. When I asked what the robe was for, she smiled and looked down then turned and shut the door.

And this concludes yet another successful mission by Agent S.P. Curtis.

29 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

I am ashamed to call you brother. That and you are high. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Kitty Curtis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brookie Cade said...

this has been yet the only successful mission by Agent S.P. Curtis.

sorry to marsh ur mellow poppers...but srlsy!? i think you were high!! xD

Elena Ryder said...

Sodapop my friend you have some serious problems when you get high!!....you almost as bad as my brother and kitkat i know how it feels :)

Love you sodapopers


ElenaR

Jamie said...

SUPER SODA :P haha im sorry

Angelica Winston said...

I bet you enjoyed having that dude on top of you while you were naked :P

Dally Winston said...

Oh man soda. Oh man... Hahaha

Sodapop Curtis said...

NO I DID NOT THANK U VERY MUCH MS. WINSTON!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I could think about was searing pain!

Kitty Curtis said...

He lies, Jell-O. He secretly wishes he could be a nude model. He practices all the time O.o

Angelica Winston said...

Oh dear god. I am so sorry Kittay.

Angela Shepard said...

I guess this proves Soda's love for men...

Jamie said...

:O poor katie :P

Brookie Cade said...

:O she's gonna be so disapointed!!

Dally Winston said...

She saw it comin

Sodapop Curtis said...

-_- fuck u all, and no thats not an offer :p

Brookie Cade said...

i bet it is for that security guard bahaha!! xD

Unknown said...

Soda You Should Be More Like Agent S.P. Curtis :P He Got Me Back In Britney Spears' Fan Club.

Dawn Cade said...

haha pones :S. yea and ang it was a long time comin xD.

Kitty Curtis said...

I warned Katie about Soda's gayness before she marry him. But she didn't believe me. She shall suffer now. Muahaha.

Kitty Curtis said...

Soda, does the poll above have anything to do with your insecurity issues?

Dawn Cade said...

its prolly because everyone makes fun of his pelvis area quite alot 8). he prolly wants to ensure that everyone still thinks hes attractive :S. ahhh. the troubles of teenage insecurities.

Sodapop Curtis said...

no kit, it has to do with proving dallas wrong :p

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm pretty sure the ONLY reason you're winning Soda is because you log in from different computers and vote for yourself.

Sodapop Curtis said...

too bad i dont have 14 different computers :p

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
yeezy 500
hermes belts
yeezy shoes
golden goose
lebron shoes
hermes belt
hermes belts
coach factory outlet
vapormax

wholesalesalwar said...

I ran around to the back of the venue where I noticed a door that said "Do Not Enter" ha ha since when did Sodapop Curtis, oops i mean, Agent S.P. Curtis do what he was told? So i opened the door. On the other side was a long hallway. readymade salwar suits wholesale online , salwar catalogue ,

shislest said...

cheap replica handbags replica wholesale handbags high quality designer replica

Unknown said...

useful referenceadvice Get More Infoclick here for more have a peek at these guysother

Unknown said...

see page wikipedia reference look at this now More Info anchor you can try this out

Popular Posts