Thinking About Joining???



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And another date....

Okay so the past couple of weeks ive been on "dates".
I went on a friendship date with Carson.
I went on a best friend date to the fair with Steve.
I went with Pony to homecoming.

Yesterday I went on a date with the most beautiful and perfect person in the world. My wife.
It feels like forever since we have done somethin together. So I started by surprising her with breakfast in bed. ;) Only her favorite.... chocolate chip pancakes with a cheesy omelet and bacon, and of course chocolate milk.
After breakfast I took her shopping. I bought her a pretty dress with matching shoes and jewelry. We had lunch in the mall between all our shopping. And I took her out to a nice place for dinner where she wore the outfit I bought for her. And then we went to the drive in and DIDNT watch a movie. =D It was a great night. It couldnt have been better simply because I spent it with Katie.

10 comments:

Brookie Cade said...

WAS IT STEVE'S CHOCOLATE MILK!?! :O

Jenna said...

Aww that sounds like fun :)

Kitty Curtis said...

At first I thought the post was about me but then I read the part where it says you bought a dress, shoes, and jewelry and was like 'damn, so close'.

Unknown said...

I Didn't Get Free Stuff On My Date :O Haha

Angelica Winston said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Dally Winston said...

Haha nice not watching a movie man

Jamie said...

lol pony
AND ur married but u still date ur wife <3 awww :) cuties!

Sodapop Curtis said...

Okay Pony next time I go on a date with you Ill buy you a dress and matchin shoes =D

Angela Shepard said...

Hahaha awwww you guys are so cuuuute :)

Kitty Curtis said...

Oh brother, with those polls, how do you expect girls to not have self-esteem issues? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Popular Posts