Thinking About Joining???



Sunday, November 26, 2006

Vacation / Thanksgiving

WOW! I really haven't posted in a long time, but im shure you will all forgive me cause I was in california! Yeah me, steve, two-bit, and dallas all went. Darry had to work and Pony and Johnny had school, but man I wish they could have come. Girls everywhere! The bad new is we never made it to a nude beach, but i guess i'll live. One day about a week after we got there we were all sittin on the beach lookin to pick up some girls when two-bit and dallas decided to get in the water, they went pretty far out, a couple a yards past the dock, when they started to wrestle, but you know Dallas and all at one point took it a little personal so it turned to fighting. Two-bit went under and it took me and steve 5 minutes to realize Dallas wasnt gonna let him back up any time soon, so we did our little "bay watch" thing and went and pulled dallas off of two-bit. Two-bit's face was nearly blue.

Anyways enough about California, we got back in time for Thankgiving, any time there's a holiday the whole gang comes to our house for dinner. Darry can really cook a good turkey till it's ruined every year by someone's clumsyness or uncaringness, but this year was different it turned out pretty nice, I have to admit I was a little worried when Darry pulled out the old orange and green candles mom and dad used to use on special occasions but luckily no one burned the house down, maybe the sleve of Steve's sweatshirt but not the house, even without my parents there this was probally one of the best thanksgiving's ever.

22 comments:

strawberrymarshmellow said...

sorry that i have responded to every blog. i get bored easily i can get into something and get side tracked shortly after they need flashing lights to be honest i hate thanks giving i dont like alot of the food but at least i get out of school im not the most academicly smart person in the world but i got street smarts and thats what counts

Unknown said...

Lol, I don't know what to think... Are you and Johnny and ponyboy and all them real? Its gettin' me really confused.

I*heart*Sodapop said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I wish I could of came. Poor Two-Bit. You tell Dally to lay off him! Glad to hear you guys didn't burn down the house and had a good dinner for Thanksgiving. You need to post more!! I love you Sodapop!!!

I_luv_u_babe said...

wow...checkin out girls in California huh??? what happened to Katie...ur GIRLFRIEND??? u playa. thats kinda messed up but maybe you two arent together any more...i dunno. you never posted anything about her after the party night when you met her. so what is ur relationship status anywayz? hehe. luv ya babe!

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

Hey Sodapop!glad you had a good vacation. Tell Dally not to be mean to Two-Bit. I feel bad for him. Soda I LOVE YOU!!!

KitKat & Bubblegum Curtis said...

Hey!!!!! Come to our blog!!!!

KitKat & Bubblegum Curtis said...

Hi, KitKat and Bubblegum over here. Well, see you at the lot Soda.

Dally Winston said...

Hey Soda, this is Dally

Dally Winston said...

come to my blog ppl

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

heyy i started a blog! Check it out!!

Dally Winston said...

oh yeah, I am really sorry about that two-bit

Two-Bit said...

dont worry its all good

Dally Winston said...

haha ok

Anonymous said...

NOW I HAVE A GOOD QUESTION WOULD DALLY OR TWO-BIT WIN THE FIGHT?:) ALRITE I KNOW THAT ONE ITS DALLY WHO WOULD WIN!!! HAHAHA NO OFFESNSE TWO-BIT

Dally Winston said...

damn straight i would win man haha

Anonymous said...

DUH EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MY GOD WHO WOULDN'T ECEPT FOR THE SOCS. I HATE IT WHN MY DOG FINDS A WAY 2 EAT EVERYTHING LIKE CRAYONS AHHHHH UMB DOG CRAYONS R NOT EATABLE OR DOG FOOD OR TREATS UNLESS THEY TAST GOOD 2 A DOG'S PIONT OF VEIW I DON'T KNOW

Dally Winston said...

i can beat nayone there is man. don't even question that

Anonymous said...

I WOULDN'T. I KNOW THAT FOR SURE. DO U GUYS THINK THAT DOGS LIKE OTHER THINGS THAN DOG FOOD LIKE MY DOG SHE EATS LIKE A GOAT INCULDING CRAYONS

Tim**Shepherd said...

well sambo ur a dog so wouldn't you know

Anonymous said...

IM NOT A DOG ITS JUST SHE EATS LIKE CRAZY. I'M SO MAD AT MY FRIEND KAITE AT SKOOL SHE IS DOING ALL THIS CRAP AND SHE IS SO LOW SHE WANTS ME 2 MAKE AMANDA AND KRISTA HATE EACH OTHER SHE WANTED ME 2 MAKE THEM FIGHT 2 NOT BE FRIENDS AND I SAID HELL NO I WON'T DO THAT THATS EVIL! THEN SHE SAID Y NOT AND SAID ITS STUPID IT DOSENT RISK UR FRIEND SHIP RISKS MINE DUH! THEN SHE SAID ALL OF THIS CRAP AND SAID SHUT UP UR PUSHING UR CHANCES WITH ME AND IF U CAN'T EXCEPT THE FACT THAT AMNADA AND KRISTA R FRIENDS THEN I WON'T BE URS EITHER

Kathy said...

your so cautious!! i love you ! "DONT BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!"

HAHA! got your cute!!

Anonymous said...

Man, i wish i had friend's like these guys but sadly my friends hate fighting and most of them are gay :(

Popular Posts