Thinking About Joining???



Sunday, May 13, 2007

long time no see!

Sup guys, haven't been able to post in a while, caught up in too much. Katie and I have been hangin together, she is so sweet. Can't wait till summer when the pools open again, not that the fact they're closed has ever stopped us before. Anyways I think im cummin down with Darry's strep throat, man I hate that.
Not much really goin lately, the gang and I went up to the drive in the other night I left about half way through the movie, it bored me to death, Dallas left to, i think he had a fight or sumptin, how was it Dallas? Well I headed on over to Katie's, she's been wanting me to meet her parents for a long time. They work a lot so every time I've been at her house they haven't been there, wait one sec, i dont mean it like that nuthin ever happened most of the time her brother was there, at first I was afraid to meet her brother Carl cause Katie said he's the "over-protective" type, well after he met me he said I was Katie's best Boyfriend yet so I wasnt too afraid to meet her parents, yeah well to make a long story short they love me too. Why am I so loveable?

20 comments:

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

Soda its impossible not to love you!!!! your so sweet and adorable!!!!No one can't love you honestly!!!!!!

luv u Sodapop!!!!!<3333

KitKat & Bubblegum Curtis said...

Cuz yur our brother, thats why.lol

Dally Winston said...

What? The fight? Oh, it was pretty good. Of corse I won, ha. I always win. (it was just a stupid soc). Yeah, it was sweet, man. And I don't have a clue why you are lovable. I didn't even no you where. Ha, I am kidding.

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

Soda I really love u!! Its impossible not to love u!!!!

Hope u n Kathy r doin good!!!!

Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I*heart*Sodapop said...

Everyone loves you Sodapop!! You're funny and sweet and very down-to-earth!! I love you Soda!!

SierraLuvsSodapop said...

Hey Sodapop! They are ALL right! Uh... well... maybe not Dally... lol... I'm j/k but u r REALLY loveable! LoL and btw, what you did to Two-Bit... Tuff! LoL
~*~Si~*~

Dally Winston said...

what are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

i agree its impossible not 2 luv u ur awsome i luv u... Soda the world luvs u

Dally Winston said...

i hope u where kiddin man haha

Anonymous said...

hey wat would her brother do 2 u if u hurt her not that u would cuz u and her make a great couple besides that katie seems really nice. I WOULD HATE TO BE THE PERSON WHO HURTS A GIRL THAT ANIT RITE SOMEONE DID THAT 2 ME LET ME TELL IT WASN'T PRETTY WHEN MY FRIEND KASSIE AND I GOT AHOLD OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Dally Winston said...

darry would kick ass haha

Anonymous said...

WELL YAH CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT NO ONES SOMTHING THAT DARRY LOVES .:)

Dally Winston said...

but i could easily beat him man. he thinks not but man im tougher haha

Anonymous said...

U GOT THAT RITE DALLY ANYWAYS GONNA MISS YALL CUZ I HAVE 2 GO SEE LIZARD FACE AND TRY AND NOT GET MY HEAD BUSTED IN AND ALL BUT I WILL BE BACK IN LIKE 5 DAYS AND THIS TIME MY AUNT CAN'T GET ME AT ALL TO BAD LIZARD FACE UR NOT GONNA CATCH ME EVEN IF U TRIED HAHAHAHA WELL SEE YALL AROUND

Dally Winston said...

yeah man im way tougher haha

Anonymous said...

yes i know that dally i don't think anyone can beat u at all ur the champ at fighting

Anonymous said...

omg sodapop i &$*&%$$ love you your so cute and funny..
ew dump katie you can to so much better!....me loll..
but yea i love you the mostt<3
oh yea and we will make the best couple ever im 16 and your 17 well ill be turning 17 in march 2nd =]

Anonymous said...

wow this whole site is really stupid. just enjoy the book & movie.

Kathy said...

OF COURSE your lovable! your the best guy ever! i love you! all ways thinking! hows katie?

Katie said...

How are you not lovable baby?!

Popular Posts