Thinking About Joining???



Friday, December 18, 2009

Not so Happy Holidays....

I hadn't seen Katie since the funeral, every time I wanted to hang out she came up with some excuse and I didn't blame her since her mom just died, trust me I know how that feels.
Anyways I went over to her house yesterday, her car was in the drive way but no one would answer the door and i noticed it was unlocked so I walked in. It was dark, no lights in the house were on, nobody was in the living room so I went back to Katie's room. I found her on her bed so at first I thought she was asleep but then I heard her crying, so I went over to see what the matter was... when she turned her head to look at me I noticed the whole right side of her face was bruised up. I asked her who did that to her and she said it was her dad.
Apparently he had been beating her ever since the day of the funeral and she was scarred to tell anyone. I picked her up and carried her to the truck and brought her to my house, she has been here since, I dont think she wants to go back, I hope she doesn't wanna go back but I have a feelin her dad's gonna come lookin for her and when he does IM GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!!! No one does somethin like that to my girl and gets away with it. I swear to God if he ever touches her again he ain't gonna be dead... he's gonna be beggin for death.

26 comments:

Unknown said...

I Cant Wait 2 See Ya Beat The Crap Out Of Katie's Dad. If You Need Help, I'd Be Glade 2 Help.

Johnny Cade said...

Even though you missed my birthday party..... I'm with ponyboy. Her dad can run but he can't hide.

Johnny Cade said...

Im not helping cause of soda, I'm helping I want to help katie. Her dad is really doing a bad thing and we need to make it right.

Jenna said...

wow if you two ever need anything , you know the gang will always be here

Brookie Cade said...

wat blair sed if u guys need ne thing we're here to help u guys

Carson Randle said...

man i'll always be here for you, and for katie. she shouldnt have to deal with that.

Dally Winston said...

fuck man u know I'll be there fucking cutting the guts outta that guy man

Jenna said...

damn , i just rilized i cant beat his ass =(

Carson Randle said...

thats ok blair, we'll tape dally killing him and give it to you

Jenna said...

ok :)

Dally Winston said...

Haha. But why can't u Blair?

Jenna said...

umm ... because im knocked up

Carson Randle said...

wow dal your dumb

Two-Bit said...

Poor Katie :[

Anonymous said...

Marry Katie!!! Then her dad can't do anything about it!!! HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

Jenna said...

omg ! i dont know who you are but i offically love you !

Soda LISTEN TO THIS CHICK !

Jenna said...

.... or boy ?

Carson Randle said...

oh my god Soda do it! :D

Carson Randle said...

i also love how the blog looks like christmas now... : )

Anonymous said...

Y aren't u mad dally cheated on KITKAT and got blair pregnant

Jamie said...

I'm the one who told him to marry Katie btw Blair. Oh and Congrats blair i think that soda and katie maybe even carson should be godparents.

Jamie said...

I lov the Outsiders and this blog so i kinda wanna unoffically join as Jamie maybe JAmie could be Blair's sister.

Jamie said...

Soda like I said before marry Katie!!! You two make a great couple, you love each other, and her dad is obiously a......BEEP!

Jamie said...

*obviously

Unknown said...

Haha! I Love How U Beeped Ur Self!

Sodapop/Rob Lowe said...

Dude that rocks and by the way it's Rob Lowe the guy that is Sodapop Curtis

Popular Posts