Thinking About Joining???



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Days

I never seemed to notice Tyler before, but now that I know who he is he seems to be everywhere. We had a nice dinner that night I invited him over, at least I think we did. Introduced him to the family. Poor kids never really had good friends, I cant imagine the torment of being a soc gone greaser. Its never happened before, but that makes him more of an outcast than any of us. After Tyler left that night I took a shower and was gonna go to bed but as I started for Ponys room a hand reached out from the doorway and rested on my chest,
"I heard everything you said..... to Bob." Katie said.
"It was all true." I replied softly.
'I know," our eyes locked, "I've always known, I was just.... just hurt I guess."
"And you had ever right to be, I messed up and I'm so so sorry." I contained the tears this time. "But your the one I love Katie, and I wont let you slip away from me.... id die without you." I always found that line in movies humorous little did I know id actually feel that way.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me. I held her against me, my fingers tangled in her hair. Oh how I missed this, I breathed it in. Then she slipped away kissing me on the cheek. I stared at her for a moment, then stroking her cheek I pressed my lips against hers.
"I love you." I said.
When she pulled away she caught my hand and pulled me into the room... our room. It was nice to be back in my own bed for a change, next to the person I love most.

4 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

I SO CALLED YOU GUYS GETTING BACK TOGETHER. I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!

Marcia said...

That is awesome, Katie seems like a sweet girl :)

Jamie said...

We all knew this was going to happen :3

Jenna said...

D'awe true love :P

Popular Posts