Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here We Are Again

3 am food runs, emotional mood swings, and the smell of vomit when I walk into the bathroom in the morning.
I can't say i exactly missed it, but i am happy that we are having a baby.
Last time I wasnt prepared, but it grew on me, and the more i thought about it the more i became prepared..just in time for it to slip between my fingers. This time is different, i am determined to make sure everything, I mean EVERYTHING will work out correctly this time, and anything or anyone who decides to stand in my way will suffer the wrath of Sodapop Curtis. (oh god im starting to sound like kit) -.-
Tuesday we went in for the first ultrasound. They put that funny gel stuff on Katie's baby bumb and then projected it on the screen. It was different than last time, i dunno how, but this time i was even more excited.
We didnt find out if its a boy or girl yet, but we did choose some names...

Girls:

Astrid Dylan Curtis

Joey Katherine Curtis

Dallas Skye* Curtis

Boys:

Seth Darrell Curtis

Ace Pilar Curtis

Boone Dylan Curtis

Let me know what you think :)




12 comments:

Jamie said...

astrid for ze girl or seth or ace for a boy. :3 and its good you're prepared cuz those midnight cravings are just gonna get randomer which means worse for you :D

Angela Shepard said...

I like Dallas for the girl...you know besides the fact that she will share her name with a weenie, but at least she'll have an original name. :D

And Seth for the boy.

Kitty Curtis said...

THe only choice that's acceptable is Joey Katherine for a girl. You should think of something else. And for a boy I ULTIMATELY LOVE BOONE DYLAN!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

You must really like the name Dylan.....I mean wasn't that Snow's middle name? Oh well :P I really like Astrid Dylan Curtis or Joey Katherine Curtis for a girl, and I'm INLOVE with the name Seth Darrell Curtis. Also, what happens if I Blair Matthews-Winston decide to stand in your way?

Elena Ryder said...

I like Boone Dylan!! and for the girl i like Dallas Skye

But you know Autumn rose Curtis sounds amazingly awesome for a girl
!!! :D

good luck guys

Dally Winston said...

i like skye for s girl cuz shell be related to me by name ;) and i like seth for a guy

Dawn Cade said...

i will die if u name her astrid. it sounds like ostridge. joey and seth.

Kitty Curtis said...

Why does Dally get a girl named after him? I mean, what has he done that's worth that? He knocks up chicks and gets drunk. That's all the dude does! No offense buddy.

Anonymous said...

wat happened between u and sandy with da whole baby drama? this doesnt seem like the outsiders anymore y arent u thinking about ur fans :(

Dimitri Ryder said...

If you have kept up and read mine and sandys blogs..maybe you'd understand..

Sodapop Curtis said...

i meant mine as in SODA.. -.- damn these alter egos

Anonymous said...

ARe all of you guys sort of like related in a way and who has kids and how old are they!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts