Thinking About Joining???



Monday, May 16, 2011

Bonding Time :)

"Why are you here? Don't you have your own house now?"
Oh Pony, cant say ive missed him...then again cant say i havent either :(
"Since when did you not like me around?" I asked.
"Since you drink all the damn pepsi in our fridge.."
"Pony, thats been happening for like...ten years.."
"Yeah, its been a long time."
I threw my can at him and hit him in the head which caused him to throw a book at me. I jumped up off the couch and took a swing at him. He ducked and pulled my leg out from under me causing me to crash into the floor. I pulled his hair...
"Thats a chick move Soda.."
"Bring it Nancy.." I yelled.
He punched me in the shoulder before I pinned him on his back.
"Bet you like this dont you?" he said.
I hacked a wad of spit and let it drip down till it almost touched his face before suckin it back up again.
"Ewww, soda cooties.."
"Boy, we related...theyre ur cooties too." I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Don't you have a wife and soon-to-be kid to go take care of?"
"Katies at work, im bored."
"Dont you have a best friend to go bother then?"
I sighed. "Stevens too..... fruity. Ya know, im really startin to question the kid..."
"We've questioned him all our lives Soda, youre just his gay lover so you dont realize it."
"But pony, if i was his gay lover dont you think i woulda 'realized it'"?
Pony looked around, caught off guard that i out smarted him.
"Whatever," he finally said. He started to walk off but then turned back around.
"Soda..I miss you."
"I only live next door Pones, you cant come over whenever you want."
"Really??" he said anxiously.
"Yeah, your sister annoys the hell out of us all the time." I added.
"What? Kitty never visits us.." he replied.
"Kit never liked having a sister Pony.." and that sent him into another battle against PepsiCola.

Later that day I took Pony's advice and decided to go see Steve.
I walked up to the DX yelling, "STTTTEEEEVVVEEE----OOOOOO!"
"Whats goin soap?" he paced around the corner.
"Nuthin man, im bored." I said.
"So..you come to work?"
haha "funny, I didnt think about it like that.." I admitted.
"Arent you supposed to be gettin off soon?" I said.
"Yeah...as soon as that Dimitri kid gets here....hes usually not one to be late."
Just then Dimitri's blue '67 Camero peels into the parking lot. His clothes were wrinkled and his hair looked like he forgot to brush it this morning.
"Sorry I'm late man." He gave Steve a pat on the back.
I glared at him, "Dim, you smell like sex." I said. "Isn't that what got you in your situation in the first place?" I questioned.
"You're one to talk Soda." He answered.
"Ehh, point taken. ALrighty Steve lets go have an adventure." And so Steve and I went off to have an adventure.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Are You Sure You And Steve Aren't Gay Lovers?.... Never Mind I Dont Think I Want To Know The Real Answer To That. And Your Probably Gonna Regret The Day You Said I Can Visit You When Ever. ;)

Kitty Curtis said...

Hey! I visit! Okay... maybe not that often, but hey Darria kicked me out first chance she got. Damn that little motherfucker.

"You're one to talk, Soda." <----best line ever.

Angela Shepard said...

You guys really need a hobby other than laying on top of each other. :P

Jamie said...

I second that angela. seriously.
sometimes i really do believe that pony and soda are fraternal twins :3

Sodapop Curtis said...

I am not claiming THAT as my twin, maybe kitty but not THAT!!

chyna lawton said...

i love the greaser!!!!!!!!!! especially the curtis brothers and johnny i cant get enough of them i would love to meet them and get an autograpgh from all of them!!!!!!!!
sincerely,chyna lawton 07508(area code)

bubblezz said...

ever since i read the book the outsiders i have been attracted to it. it really got my eye and made me realize that you should think about things in life.

Popular Posts