Thinking About Joining???



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blah

Yesterday me and katie went to see our baby :)
The doc said everything was good and normal, still dunno if its a boy or girl yet but we have picked names.

Boy: Seth Darrell Curtis
Girl: Dallas Skye Curtis (go by Skye)

Haven't talked god parents yet so if you want the job start suckin up :D (make checks out to Sodapop Curtis ahaha JK)

Kitty came over this week and helped out with the nursery. Her and Katie went shopping for baby stuff and what not while me and TwoBit did....... what did we do? Anyways, the new house is pretty much complete. Technically there was no 'unpacking' considering we only moved next door so everythings in its place. Bought some nice new furniture and what not. And this week were havin the "Dallas Fell Off The Face Of The Earth" party. =D should be fun.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Sooo Soda.....my ever so handsome best friend. If there is ANYTHING you would ever need, I am totally here, 100 %.....Like ever. I will totally be the one who wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the store to get Katies random cravings. Because that's what a Godmother would do :)

Elena Ryder said...

:D jasalin wants to be the godmother lol anyways

Wuv u sodapopers!-Jasalin

Angela Shepard said...

Soda.......my man, my buddy, my dear friend...if you ever want someone to take care of Katie when she has her hormonal mental breakdowns you know who to call! AKA: me.

Unknown said...

Pony Would Be The Best God Father. Just Saying ;)

Popular Posts