Thinking About Joining???



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Past to Present

Last night I found out that Evie invited Sandy to come in to town for a few days. I didnt know how to react at first. I thought it would make things very akward and bring back old feelings.
I figured she'd stop by the DX like old times, so i dreaded every minute of work today, except the part where Steve and I beat up an old engine, ha ha that was fun, he kept think it was gonna blow up. Anyways, i was workin on the brakes of some car when I heard a familiar voice, then i just froze. I hadnt even looked at her yet and already hot tears started to well up but i forced them back. I scooted out from under the car and there she was, staring me right in the eyes. I could tell she was just as uncomfortable as I was. I managed to squeak out a hello. She was holding the hand of a cute little girl with soft blond curls. The little girl looked up and smiled at me and I couldnt help but smile back.
Then the feelings hit me. The feeling of the pain that drowned me when she left, and the sting that pierced my heart when she told me it wasnt mine. Suddenly someone called my name, I turned around and saw Katie. My beautiful amazing soon to be wife, and the red shirt that hugged my child. I just kinda laughed to myself and smiled and when she reached me i kissed her, passionately and it wasnt to make Sandy jealous it was because I know Katie is mine, and she loves me and I love her.

41 comments:

Jenna said...

aww soda thats sweet. i was expecting you to say you still had feelings for sandy and i was gonna have to beat your ass down

Anonymous said...

Awww that's really sweet... Again, awww!

You guys might not know me cause I met KitKat and I'm just joining this gang, hope ya guys don't mind... ( and I really hope you don't mind me staying at your house -Curtis- cause I ain't got one appearently and Kitkat said it was fine...)

hope ya guys'll accept me :P

Anonymous said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for u and katie :) Sandy is an other story

Jenna said...

candie ,
im all for people joing and starting new blogs and making new friends . but you have my blogskin layout AND the same person as me . its ok if its a compleate coincidence , but either way please change it .

Dawn Cade said...

:o. yea...i dont thinkk its a coinsidence....

Angelica Winston said...

That's so romantic :)

Dawn Cade said...

hey candie, it aint lettin me comment on ur post. u gotta fix that hun XD.

shyler said...

eyy guys. um well me and Dawn were talkin' and i asked her if i could join or watevr. she sed it was cool. So im just puttin' it out thier..

Evie Torres said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evie Torres said...

Sorry Soda, it was probly a bad idea for me to invite her down..

Jamie said...

when u say shyler you dont mean shyley paxton my first boyfriend RIGHT? right????? this is where im crossing my fingers and praying

Dawn Cade said...

wait. u had a boyfriend with that name?! i dont remember that! lol

Dawn Cade said...

well hes shyler not shyly. maybe u mixed it up ~_^. lol

shyler said...

eyy. I posted. happy dawn? :P.

Dawn Cade said...

yes. very. lol

Jamie said...

yes dawn my first "serious" boyfriend was named shyler paxton and plz tell me that is not him

Dawn Cade said...

o god..idk. lol. ask him. lmao.

Dawn Cade said...

why did it end bad? lol

Jamie said...

it didnt really end bad we kinda just grew apart and avoided each other...........until now............actually im looking forward to meeting him..........this could be interesting

Dawn Cade said...

lmao it definitly could james...

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm trying to get this to reach 100again.

So comment # 23

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 24

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 25

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 26

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 27

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 28

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 29

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 30

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 31

Kitty Curtis said...

comment 32

Kitty Curtis said...

and i got lazy. so ill stop now, but hey, i got you 10 BRAND NEW comments!!!

im such a nice sister!

Miley :P said...

aww soda thats super sweet dont worrie its ok ive been through dat dont worrie focus on da funture ur gonna b ok :)

Dawn Cade said...

lmao. kitty XD.

Jenna said...

haha , here's comment 36

Dawn Cade said...

u guys are mentally deranged i swear. lol

Jenna said...

THAT WAS 37 !

Dawn Cade said...

post something soda?...

Anonymous said...

Aren't you like 40? The outsiders came out in the 80s, when you were over atleast 13. This means your 42, and you're still facing drama like this? And what's the point of having a wedding at 43, that's kind of silly.

yanmaneee said...

jordan 13
balenciaga speed
kyrie 4
lebron 13
pg 1
air max 270
supreme
kd shoes
air jordans
balenciaga sneakers

Popular Posts