Thinking About Joining???



Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Party

Well before the party started I locked my bedroom cause all that happens at valentines parties is drinking and sex, and i didnt want anyone to do dirty things in my bed. Steve brought his "special" cookies and "chocolate milk". Bad idea to have both those at the same time. I dont remember much but I do remember that Dawn and Emily gave us a strip tease to "Good girls go Bad", that lasted for about forty minutes with the song on repeat. And apparently we played strip poker cause I couldnt find my pants later and Steve said Jelly pulled them off me during strip poker and Katie was watching. I think im in trouble but i dunno, she hasnt said anything about it, but apparently she pulled off steve's pants to get back at me or something.
A while later I saw Carson, TwoBit, and Dally go into one of the bedrooms and shut the door, we heard noises for a while LMFAO! And apparently Steve screwed my sister cause he was so doped up and apparently forgot he has a girlfriend. Thats pretty much all I remember what happened so if you guys know anymore feel free to share...

15 comments:

Dawn Cade said...

-sigh-...we are all a bunch of hoes

Evie Torres said...

fml.

Dally Winston said...

shit.. haha

Dally Winston said...

shit.. haha

Dawn Cade said...

dallas ur such a fucking prostitute.

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Thanks a whole fucking lot Soda, I officially hate myself...

Anonymous said...

What was I thinking..

Two-Bit said...

shit I don't remember any of that haha

Carson Randle said...

Two-bit. Don't deny it.

Jamie said...

ewwwwwww u guys have commitments to who u r dating u know dont get drunk if u cant handle it

Angelica Winston said...

I feel like a hoebag

Jenna said...

ever notice that we can hook up with each other one night, and the next day forget it happened and go back to being friends?

Dally Winston said...

Haha ehich is a good thing

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Unknown said...

Soda! I Still Love That Video!!! Haha! :D

Popular Posts