Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fuck this Shit

Im sick and tired of everyone's shit. Im tired of people saying they're quitting, truthfully it makes me wanna cry. Were all suppose to be friends and make this fun. In case u didnt notice we do have fans who read our blogs, these blogs arent just for us, theyre mostly for the fans, the fans who love The Outsiders just as much as we do and we keep theses characters alive for them, call me crazy or deep but its true. Im fucking tired of all the fighting. We have drifted from the storyline, the whole Soc against Greaser, not Greaser against Greaser. Theses problems started with the chat. I know I cant take it away because I dont have the power to make you all do that plus most of the time I enjoy it. From now on please keep your differences to yourselves. Just because you dont like someone doesnt mean they have to know about it. Just shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself. You guys are making this stressful and unpleasant and i am fighting for people to stay. Guys we need to get back to the original storyline and please I am begging you to just fucking get along. Is it too much to ask? I miss the fun we used to have. I have to say that if you are going to use the chat please no negativity towards each other, keep your feelings to yourself, what that person doesnt know wont hurt them. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! People will leave if this doesnt stop and I would hate myself if that happened. Also, no posts concerning your feelings towards the authors of the blogs and no posts like "im quitting" keep that in private where our fans cant read it, thats not something they want to hear. How do you think that makes us look? And yes im going to end with a quote "So please... don't fight anymore."


I forgot to add something...
if you are often in the chat please dont forget that you have a blog. Read the blogs.. post... comment thats kinda the whole damn point of "blogger"!!! I expect to see more posting and definitely more commenting.

stay in character!!! the chat is not a place to talk about your personal life. if u wanna get to know each other for real, do it somewhere else. if u dont stay in character, weither im on or not, i will hear about it.

if you have a problem with someone, tell me, not them or anyone else. if u have my # text me or u can email me at sodapop_pepsicola@hotmail.com.

25 comments:

Jamie said...

"go soda" nothing more to it besides the fact that U R RIGHT
ur stating thr truth and whats right so im 100% behind u on this

Two-Bit said...

Yeah I will definetly quit if this continues.

Sodapop Curtis said...

everyone seems to be 100% behind me but no one seems to do shit about it.

It helps if u just take a break from the chat...

Jamie said...

ok i will then

Carson Randle said...

Soda, you are the God of this gang. Honestly, I find you very mature and junk xD I loove you. :3

Carson Randle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evie Torres said...

Well maybe you shouldnt let anyone lese join, cuz theres waaaaaaaay to many people, nad maybe it would make more sence to the fans, but i dunno.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happend on the chat but I know i'm not going on anymore I haven't been on it for like two weeks so it doesn't matter to me if I go on it or not and I think i'm going to delete my chat

Sodapop Curtis said...

i dont care if u guys quit the chat, but i will be sadly depressed if u quit the blogs

Angelica Winston said...

*UBER MAJOR SUPER AWESOME HUMONGOUS HUG FOR SODAPOP* Soda I totally agree with you. We all have a passion for this and we shouldnt throw it away because of petty problems. I mean dont people remember what they were taught as kids "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all" !?!?!?!

Brookie Cade said...

i am not quitting!!!! and im sorry wen i sed that i wanted to that one nite...its just cuz i was really sad about pony!!! soda ur 110% correct! this is for the fans and we need to stop fighting! stop sayin we're gonna quit, and suk it up....we're all frends cuz we all love the outsiders!!!! i talk to all of you more than my real frends and i would be depressed if i lost any of you!!! my life would be soooo boring if i didnt do this...so just stop fighting!!!!

Mr. Anonymous said...

Hey I'm Back. Lately,i haven't even took the effort to reading the blogs because its too different, but once i saw that title i knew i had to read it. You pretty much summed it up Soda. I remember the beginning of the blogs in 07/08 when everything was cohesive but now its a rusty machine that is about to fall apart.

Angelica Winston said...

Good way of putting it Mr. Anonymous

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Soda, I believe you 200% and I've already talked to you about this. So I don't have much to say here. But I think we need to stop the drama and go back to the REAL outsiders. Not whatever it's become lately. We need more Socs against Greasers. We don't need all of this inside drama, that's what's tearing us apart. So like Soda said "So please.....don't fight anymore." :D

Darry Curtis said...

Wow look at soda takin charge! You will make a good dad someday

Carson Randle said...

I said it on the chat a few moments ago. I'll say it again. Guys, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being fucking immature and I'm trying to stop. I've talked to Blair, I've gotten things I need to get off my chest. I'm really sorry you guys, about things you know that have happened that I wont say here. I've gotten over it, its done. I'm honestly going to try very hard about keeping in charactor. I promise. and I don't take promises lightly. I fuckin mean it.

Kitty Curtis said...

Soda, I don't think I need to repeat myself but yeah, you're right, just like me. +D Feel special. Ok taking this seriously. Guys listen to the dude here. If you're not going to be civilized for the other person's sake then do it for Soda's sake. How do you think it makes him feel to see something he created that is supposedly fun being the reason behind arguments and fights? Yeah people, give me a break.

Anonymous said...

This is so true like, serously! Ohmygosh it s all candis freaking fault I mean like, if se didnt join in the begginng than it woldnt even like, happen! I heard that she got Ina fight with evie and evie left!! Omg mygosh! And it's all the persons falt for making Emily mad and stuff, you guys dig? Now eveythinf is ruind!!! Totally ttyl guys al gals :D !

Mr. Anonymous said...

let's not point fingers shall we, how would you feel if someone told you that it was your fault that the blogs are falling apart?

Carson Randle said...

I like you Mr. Anonymous. :D

Kitty Curtis said...

Soda, are you happy now? Cause you seem like you want to hit something. Relax big brother. Take a deep breath and post something less depressing. +D

kylee said...

Yeah ur rite soda,but I feel that u guys kinda 4got about the REAL outsiders. But hey, at least no 1has gotten hirt or killed or anything like that.but guys 4 soda's sake my sake,and all the fans and potential fans sake PLEASE stop fighting! And if u don't mind can it be a little bit more greaser v.s. soc? But greasers will always cum up on top...rite?

kylee said...

Yeah ur rite soda,but I feel that u guys kinda 4got about the REAL outsiders. But hey, at least no 1has gotten hirt or killed or anything like that.but guys 4 soda's sake my sake,and all the fans and potential fans sake PLEASE stop fighting! And if u don't mind can it be a little bit more greaser v.s. soc? But greasers will always cum up on top...rite?

Unknown said...

useful referencehere Check This Outcontinue reading this Homepagea fantastic read

sheynnash said...

bags replica ysl i79 l3n18j2d45 Louis Vuitton fake Bags e82 s8t06t8y24 replica louis vuitton bags p62 l5u27w8a83

Popular Posts