Thinking About Joining???



Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Up to Date

So bad news.. Kit, Johnny, and Jelly are in the hospital, Good news... i think Pony and Brooke are back together. And i dunno what happened between Bre and Darry. This is a lot to process for me. And now there ares some soc asses I need to kick. But i dont wanna dwell on that, lets talk about some happy things...

Yesterday I was getting ready for work and for some reason instead of kissing Katie goodbye I hugged her but when I did I felt something between us, it was the baby... moving. I looked down and cracked a smile. "She's already a daddy's girl!" Katie said. "How do you know?" I asked "Because she always moves when you're around, or when she hears your voice. She loves her daddy!" Katie said. That kinda hit me, hit me deep. How do you love someone you have never met? I love Snow, so much already... and i dont even know her yet. This moment made me realize some things... this is my little girl, Im gonna be the one she comes to when shes hurting, or when shes sad and crying, or when shes hyper and excited. Im the one whos gonna kill the first boy to break her heart (and every one after that). Im the one whose gonna walk her down that isle on her wedding day. I cant wait to be that for her. So I finally kissed Katie goodbye and headed off to work.

13 comments:

Dally Winston said...

Soda I kinda know how u feel. It's a crazy feeling I don't even understand man

Anonymous said...

Awww Sodapop, you're going to make a great dad! :)

Kitty Curtis said...

AWWWWWWWW. That's sooooooo cute. Oh Soda you seem very happy and I'm happy that you're happy. There's just too much happiness going around. You should bring Katie to visit me cause I enjoy talking to her and my goddaughter. <3

Carson Randle said...

Soda. :3. thats adorable. your gonna be a great daddy! I'm so happy for you

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Soda, I've known you almost my entire life and I am like 310% sure you will be the best dad in the world :) after me of course :P

Two-Bit Mathews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's just so cute. Ur going to be an amazing dad.

P.S Some girl name Kellie say's she's ur sister I know weird

Angelica Winston said...

That is so awesome Soda! I know you will be an fantastic Dad!!

J.A said...

hey sodapop i am a big fan and from your blogs i realized that u will be the number 1 dad in the whole world becuz ur a good person.and tell katie that she is very lucky to have u as a husband (btw i like u more as a friend,cuz i like ur smoking hot friend steve)

Jamie said...

OFCOURSE ur gonna be a GREAT dad.
haha I just read the first comment and im sniffling "DALLAS HAS FEELINGS!!!!!"
BLair is gonna be so proud....

J.A said...

can someone tell me the password for the chat room sodas chat room so i can constantly write to yall man

Jenna said...

Soda, your going to be a great dad, and your like my best friend ever. psht i think i may like you more then i like carson (but shh dont tell her that)

Kitty Curtis said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I feel very lovable today.

Popular Posts