Thinking About Joining???



Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I love embarassing my little sis =D

Last Friday night the gang went out to eat at the mexican restaurant by the DX. It was fun hangin out with the gang and everything. Well Steve and I decided to pull a few jokes. Steve saw Dallas checkin out the waitress and so Steve told Dally to call her a "Puta" cause it ment something good. LMAO it really ment somethin bad and the waitress took the pitcher of beer in her hand and poured it on top of Dallas's head. He was kinda pissed but it was worth it and he was a little drunk so it just made it funnier. Being an older brother I really wanted to pull a prank on Kit, she had a few beers herself and knowing she likes Dimitri I leaned over to him and whispered suumptin to em. He gets up walks over to Kit and starts givin her a lap dance XD next thing you know he's all over the table and Kit's beat red face was enjoyin the whole thing. Ha ha I love ya little sis!

15 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

Do not go to sleep angry. Instead stay awake and plot your reveange.

You are so lucky Two-Bit wasn't there to twist your next, but I gotta admit, I did like it :D

Kitty Curtis said...

And Dally fails at learning spanish and yeah yeah, love ya too.

Jamie said...

HAHA! does twobit know?

Dally Winston said...

what did i even say to that hot chick? haha

Kitty Curtis said...

Of course he knows Jamie, what kind of girlfriend do you think I am?

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Haha PUTA! lmfao. I didn't think Dal would be stupid enough to say it....wait nevermind xD

Unknown said...

Haha! Kitty, Since Im The Youngest Curtis, I Think I Get Pranked Way More Often Then You.

Mark Parker said...

Dallas go Google translate it! Haha! And Steve, dont underestimate the stupidness of Dallas Winston

Angelica Winston said...

And this is why I am the smarter Winston

Jenna said...

Poor Kit! Atleast he was hot

Brookie Cade said...

lmao nice mark....and you always have been jelly! always! its not even close!

Anonymous said...

Damn, wish I was there... But I wasn't cause I was at the friggin hospital... Augh... Sounded like fun...

Anonymous said...

Uh way 2 go dally! HAha poor Kit..brothes suck sometimes. LOL!

Kitty Curtis said...

Anonymous, you're officially my favourite.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the use of the phrase, "a lot" is becoming redundant. This blog is no way near that point. It already past that months ago. Now, it comes to the point where there is an UNREASONABLY EXCESSIVE amount of bloggers.

Popular Posts