Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Words Can't Even Say...

Yesterday Steve, Dimitri, and I hung out together. We went to the rodeo and then got some food afterwards. We didnt get back till late and I found out Kit was out with the girls, Pony was somewhere with Brooke, and Darry was working. Katie was home alone, well if she was even home. The house was dark but her car was in the driveway. I opened the front door and started over to turn on the light when my foot nudged against something against the floor. I reached down and realized...... It was Katie. "Katie!" I said her name but she didnt answer. I raced to turn on the lights and when I turned back towards Katie, thats when I noticed the blood. It was everywhere, all over the floor and Katies pants. She had cuts on her face and bruises down her arms. Im sure they covered her but her clothes hid them. I swear my heart fell out of my chest. I heard footsteps commin up the porch. Kit, Pony, and Darry walked in. I already had Katie in my arms carrying her out to the car. Pony and Darry stared with their mouths hanging open and Kit was on the verge of crying. She hopped in the car with me to help hold Katie in the seat while Dar and Pony jumped in the bed of the truck. I swear I've never driven so damn fast in my life. Kit got Katie to regain some consciousness, enough to where she could talk. Kit asked Katie what happened and all she managed to say was "Bob." I almost forgot how to breathe. Hot tears were starting to run down my face. We reached the hospital in about three minutes and as soon as we pulled in Darry leaped out and sprinted inside. They came and got Katie and rushed her in to the emergency room where all these doctors and nurses were covering her in tubes. I was scared, I couldnt even get close to her, all I wanted to do was tell her I love her and that she was gonna be okay. They made me sit in the waiting room. I walked out to find the entire gang sitting there. No one said anything me... they just all stared, most of their expressions were horrified, I guessed their expression was a reaction to mine. I plopped in a chair next to Kit and Steve. For the next five hours my eyes were glued to the floor. I have never sat so still. Everyone was lookin and talkin about me but I didnt care. All I could think about was Katie and Snow. At three AM the doctor finally appeared and motioned for me. He took me back to Katie. She was hooked up to some machine and was asleep. The doc said she will be fine but has to stay in the hospital for a while. I walked closer to her and thats when I noticed.... there was no lump in the sheet, Katie was back to her non-pregnant size. I looked at the doc and all he said was, "Im sorry. We did everything we could." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to think. I stumbled and had to catch myself on the bed rail to keep from falling to the floor. Back in the waiting area I found the gang standin by the door. I fell in to the first arms I found and hit the floor. It was like someone purposely tore my heart in to pieces and set them on fire. I swear Ive never cried so much in my life or so loudly. There was a puddle on the floor and a wet stain on whoevers shirt it was that I was cryin on. All the girls were in tears.... and even some of the guys. I was practically screaming. I was so ready for this, so ready to be a daddy to my little girl, and in an instant she was ripped away from me, by the person I hate most in the world. I looked up and found that it had been Darry's shoulder I was cryin on, the one that was cryin right along with me, and if you know Darry then you know it takes a hell of a lot to make him cry. I stood up and almost fell back down again but Steve caught me first. "I need some air." I managed to say. I went outside and turned against the brick wall. First I beat my head against it, then my fists. I hit it so hard it tore at my knuckles and I probably woulda kept goin till it reached the bone if it werent for Steve, Dally, Dimitri, and TwoBit. It took all four of them to pin me to the ground and get me to stop screamin. When I finally stopped they pulled me to my feet and I started cryin again, this time it was Steve that I went to. He had me in a hug for about twenty minutes. My cries echoed off the brick walls and I was sure you could hear em clear down to our house. Darry came lookin for us, he saw the blood on my fists and forced me to go back inside. I refused to let them treat my hands, I just wanted this nightmare to go away. I wanted to hold Snow in my arms. I wanted to hear her first words, to teach her how to ride a bike, to shoot the first boy to break her heart. But all that is gone now.... shes gone. I cried for endless hour, way after the sun came up and half the gang had left. I haven't slept or eaten since then. I just dont know what to do anymore. Is there anything that can mend a heart crushed in such a way as this? If I didnt have Katie, I wouldnt know how life could possibly go on. Looking at Dallas, of all people,.... when he talks about Blaze, theres just some loving, connected fatherly instinct and a bond between them that only a father can understand. I was so ready for that. After marrying the love of my life, its what I wanted, most, and to suddenly have that vision shattered and ripped away from me..... its killing me inside, slowly eating at my life, making me wonder if this pain can ever stop. I cry tears but I have no idea why. Pointless tears that will never change anything, that wont ever bring my baby back to me.
Bob has taken three things from me. Sandy, that child that should have been mine, and now Snow. I have never felt so much rage building up inside of me. Next time he crosses my vision will be the last time he ever breathes. I want to kill him....no, I want to torture him, to make him suffer, to make him feel my pain. I want to cause him so much pain that he rather be in hell. I want to kill him and then bring him back to life, just so I can do it all over again.

29 comments:

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Soda....

Darry Curtis said...

Soda everythings gonna be ok

Jamie said...

I still am crying dont even bother putting on eyeliner.
Soda.....i cant imagine how ur feeling.
My brother and sister have done a great job shielding that kind of pain from me.
But everything is gonna be ok. Bob will die. Katie is gonna be fine.
We know you were ready soda, god did. Its gonna be ok soda......idk what to else to say....but we r here for you soda, katie is, and we love you.
It will be fine.........we deserve it so it has to be fine.

Unknown said...

Im SO Sorry Sodapop. I Should of stayed home with Katie. I Cant Help But Think If I Was Home, Things Could Of Turned Out Differently.

Kitty Curtis said...

Soda, I know I have no hell of an idea as to how you must be feeling. I know it's painful. Probably the worst kind of pain there is and what really gets me is, I can't make it go away.

I know you wanted this brother. I know you wanted to have Snow and you wanted to be the best kind of dad there is.

Snow, my goddaughter, she's in a better place now and she's watching over Katie and you. Your little angel.

Angelica Winston said...

Sodapop. I just want to give you the biggest hug ever and take away all the pain. I know that I don't understand how you are feeling right now, but I will try my hardest to. And I want you to know that I am here for a shoulder to cry on, a person to rant to, or just someone to talk to.

Dally Winston said...

Man I can't even imagain what your going threw man... It's going to be ok though buddy just hang in there

J.A said...

soda Dallas is right just hang on. and i hope one day verryy soon we get even with bob and i will be the first to hurt him cuz if he hurts u or kitty or pony he hurts everyone so buddy just hang on better will come soon.

tiffany valance said...

i hate bob soo much and i wish he was died i feel the pain u r in right nw but every thing is going to turn out all right i hope u feel better soon!!!!!and i hope katie fells better soon. i told cherry he was no good and what if he does some thing to her now i hope she gets rid of him.

Kitty Curtis said...

Soda, I really don't know what to say to make it all go away.

Anonymous said...

Hi u guys im a fan and i really used to like your blogs but recently i havent understood half the things you guys do and today i checked and blair and carson's blogs rnt there anymore. what's happening?

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other anonymous, and you guys have a lot of unnecessary characters nowadays

Kitty Curtis said...

Ok guys. I would just like to ask what is your opinion. I know you just gave it but more as in the unecessary characters and stuff. I'm not sure if I'm making myself clear.

J.A said...

i think wat kitty means is when u say
unnecessary wat do u mean cuz really all were doing is making more characters to make the outsiders have more point of views buuut we need more socs we have a lot of greasers

Anonymous said...

Ok, the use of the phrase, "a lot" is becoming redundant. This blog is no way near that point. It already past that months ago. Now, it comes to the point where there is an UNREASONABLY EXCESSIVE amount of bloggers and if you really need to ask why, take a look for yourself. It's clearly evident for readers to see so it's not like you guys, the writers can't.

Anonymous said...

I agree with that other annoyomous person before me. Also, the blogs are falling apart. It used to be so great. It excited me so much to come home and read the new comments. Before anyone says its because of "the chat" its not. The chat could have been a more positive thing if people stayed in charactor. That was pointed out to me this morning. I understand it better now.

By "unnessisary charactors" the people mean, I think, the random siblings and such added since around March. I can't remember when there was a total random boom of charactors, but that doesn't matter :p.
I love a lot of you guys. And I like reading your posts. But some people don't belong. Its like "whoa where the fuck did you come from!?"
Also, you guys seem to be focusing on Grease vs. Soc. like that'll fix all the "off plot" problems. But no. It wont. A lot of the problems came from being on the wrong side of town. Not having good education, not very desent jobs, bad families, ect. Just basicly haveing a fucked up life but you're still a good person on the inside and society fails to see that. It's about friendship and belonging. Knowing that when life is a total dick, you always have a place to go and have a shoulder to cry on.
Anyway! my point was supossed to be that, its not ALL about the socs jumping greasers. Yes, it doesw play a part, but its not the only thing like most of you seem to think. Whatever, I like the idea of socs joining though. But I don't like every other post to be "ahh I was attacked by socs!" and the ones inbetween that to be "yeeeah. just got laid." with the occasional. "FML I HATE MY LIFE IM GOING TO GO KILL MYSELF!"
Not saying thats ALL you do. Theres really good posts about real shit. Like this post by Soda, Jelly's post about insecurity, Jam wrote about missing her mom. Those are my favorite posts to read. Though they are kinda reeeaaally sad. But they just have an emotion about them that lets you see into this persons head and you can get a better idea about who they are. I really like TikTak's posts. I used to epicly fail at reading them because they were so long, but she's a really good writer. I love you Kitty :]. Haha I kinda just had to put that in there..
Um. so thats my little rantish thing of the day.
(also, you losers who have yet to figure it out. This is the child who used to go by the name Carson Randle.)

J.A said...

wow carson u really changed but why did u quit and hopefully things will get better

Anonymous said...

uhhhh u really can't see why carson quit? u gotta be kidding me, other than her own personal reasons, this blog is already a truck with 3 wheels missing with no brake. And just saying i HOPE things will get better will fix anything. for example "oh my gawsh, the blogs are soooo messed up and i hope they will get fixed. This is soo sad that this is happening and it will get better. Nuuuu this is soo not fetch." (lol fail at bratty fangirl) How does that help at all? Complaining really does nothing here if u tell exactly what or who is tha problem and how it could be fixed.

Anonymous said...

oh fail, will NOT fix anything XD XD wow that totally made my arguement sooo non effective

Anonymous said...

Ok, Carson and all the anonymous people pretty much told you why I quit.
I was pretty sure everyone knew my feelings well before I stopped blogging, but if you are wondering then I aparentally wasn't good enough at voiceing my oppions.
I've always loved hearing from fans, expcally when they have negative things to say. It made me want to go back and try and fix the problems, as well as give me idea's for posts. I've always been the person who helps to fix things, insted of make them worse or leave. I'm not saying I'm miss perfect, because I know I'm far from it.
I would love to say that if things got better I'd come back, because I use to love this, but I honnestly don't think it will. I read the book yesterday for English class and it reminded me why I liked it so much. I connect with all the charactors on different levels. Like when Pony is being all dreamy, or Darry has to act twice his age, or Dally gets in trouble just for the hell of it. Those are all things that I do, but also to me the charators are so much deeper then that.
I think that if you want to make the blogs better, my advice would to take a short break, like a weekend, and read the book again. Remind yourself why you like it so much. It may help.
One thing I feel everyone should know, before you start thinking this was just a hobby to me, is that ya'll helped me threw ALOT. I never really talked about my real life with any of you, because I don't like everyone knowing my buisness. But without knowing, you guys helped me threw a hard break up, losing some close friends, the death of a classmate, family issues, and tones of other things.
Well, I hope this makes more since, and I hope that you listen to what people are saying for a change, and hopefully come to a solution.
Blair

Anonymous said...

Ok, Carson and all the anonymous people pretty much told you why I quit.
I was pretty sure everyone knew my feelings well before I stopped blogging, but if you are wondering then I aparentally wasn't good enough at voiceing my oppions.
I've always loved hearing from fans, expcally when they have negative things to say. It made me want to go back and try and fix the problems, as well as give me idea's for posts. I've always been the person who helps to fix things, insted of make them worse or leave. I'm not saying I'm miss perfect, because I know I'm far from it.
I would love to say that if things got better I'd come back, because I use to love this, but I honnestly don't think it will. I read the book yesterday for English class and it reminded me why I liked it so much. I connect with all the charactors on different levels. Like when Pony is being all dreamy, or Darry has to act twice his age, or Dally gets in trouble just for the hell of it. Those are all things that I do, but also to me the charators are so much deeper then that.
I think that if you want to make the blogs better, my advice would to take a short break, like a weekend, and read the book again. Remind yourself why you like it so much. It may help.
One thing I feel everyone should know, before you start thinking this was just a hobby to me, is that ya'll helped me threw ALOT. I never really talked about my real life with any of you, because I don't like everyone knowing my buisness. But without knowing, you guys helped me threw a hard break up, losing some close friends, the death of a classmate, family issues, and tones of other things.
Well, I hope this makes more since, and I hope that you listen to what people are saying for a change, and hopefully come to a solution.
Blair

Dimitri Ryder said...

damn soda...if you need anything please let me know!

J.A said...

blair that was honestly so true. i think that i kno why everyone loved it i started because there was some thing about each character i connected to:
dallas-the way he is tough but has his breaking point
darry_the way he has to be soo strong to make sure pony and soda dont do the wrong thing
soda- the way he got along with everyone
steve-the way he would always be there for u
pony-his passion for books and movies and how he is not afraid to show emotions
johnny-the way he stayed strong after all the things that happened
two-bit-his funny but also sensitive side
ur right blair all the outsiders have a very beutiful personality but no one wants to see that so they stick by their friends to get past thru every thing

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of u, that's why I quit. I'm just so sick of all the drama and how it changed.

-Emily

Anonymous said...

one irrevalent blogger gone, still many more to go

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks. U know I always knew u people were fake. Will guess what bitch u can go to hell like I fucking care

Anonymous said...

wow, look who's having a rage fit.... with someone she doesn't even know. And by the way, my bad if i was just telling the truth. Should have thought before you made that blog. =P

Anonymous said...

I know ur one of the people from the blog so yeah. Why won't u just go ahead and tell everyone else who dosn't belong on the blog how irrevalent they are so u all can have the blog back just the way it was before. It would do them a lot better knowing the truth instead of u people stringing them along.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts