Thinking About Joining???



Saturday, May 22, 2010

Keepin it together

For the past week all I could do was stare at hospital walls, I couldn't even let myself think. I tried my hardest to keep this pain away.....and then I finally found the solution to it.

Loosing a child is one of the hardest things I will ever suffer through, even a child I never got to meet. Im trying to stay strong for Katie, she needs me right now. I won't be working for a while and Katie will come home from the hospital next week. When you suffer unimaginable pain such as this... the only thing that can even begin to make it better, is your family and friends. I knew I was appreciated before, but what our entire gang shares is genuine love.

Jannill took me out the other day, just to get away. We went out on Mickey a while and Jannill made me a chocolate cake. Just for a few hours my mind had the freedom to wander. To wander to a place where the pain I recently felt couldnt ever exist.

Steve, my best buddy, has sacrificed his time and job to be here for me. Hes always at the hospital forcing me to eat and sleep. And hes taken care of Mickey for me this past week.

Brooke and Kit brought all of Katie's clothes, makeup, and hair accessories to the hospital. Even though shes been laying in a bed all week they wanted her to feel good. They dressed her up, painted her nails, and did her hair. In the moments of that, I could see how Katies heart was beginning to heal, how her face lit up again.

Dimitri has been workin his ass off at the DX covering mine and Steves shifts, and on his little time off hes been here with me as well.

Darry and Pony are taking my part in the chores at the house, and have to suffer through eachothers cookin since Im not there to cook.

Bre and Dallas check in every once in a while, catching me up on whats happenin on the south side.

In times like this its when you realize who cares the most. I couldnt ask for better friends and I definitely could not suffer through this without you guys. When there is pain like this in life, you realize the only thing that can take it away are true friends and family. I just want to thank you!!!

30 comments:

Mark Parker said...

Soda, we are always gonna be there for you when you need us. We got your back no matter what.

J.A said...

soda that was all i wanted u 2 make u feel better cuz u actually deserve more i couldnt be any happier to spend a whole day with u to make u feel better wen u need me ill be there whenever soda i promise

Elena Ryder said...

Soda,boy everything is gona be fine im always here for you til the very end of time to help you through tough times and to make you laugh and feel better!

i hope everything is well

love you cousin

Jamie

J.A said...

Why wat did we do to u

Anonymous said...

Ok anonymous person u have issues u need help

Elena Ryder said...

Verry Un Called For!!!
Jannill check my new post!

Brenan said...

I love you and Katie both Soda, I will always be here for the both of you. And we all want to help you guys get through this, and we are all willing to sacrifice any and all of our time to help you. :)

Brookie Cade said...

soda i love you and katie. i feel terrible about wat happend still you dont deserve that. nobody does. i'll always be here for you. if you need me to listen or ya just need a hug

Anonymous said...

i just love how you deleted my comment. im voicing my oppion, but whats with all the random people? i dont see how they relate to the story in anyway...

Kitty Curtis said...

Well, telling someone fuck you, isn't exactly what you will call an opinion.

And Soda, damn boy, this almost made me cry.

Anonymous said...

i didnt tell anyone fuck them. i said this was a soap opera not the outsiders

Elena Ryder said...

well this is continueing the story O'smart one really use your imagination seriously IM SORRY SODA

i love you cousin

J.A said...

soda read my post i want u to read it and anyone that can me and my bf trey have a HUGE surprise and soda u,pony and steve are gonna be best guys and kitty,brook and bri are best girls and the 2 extra ppl are johnny and ari

Kendra said...

Hi, Soda I just wanted to tell u that I made a blog and i'm a soc. This is my link http://kendra-tyree.blogspot.com/

sunnyskycurtis said...

Hey everyone, Im Sunny Sky Curtis the youngest of the Curtis sibling's. Im 12 soon to be 13 on saturday. I just started a blog. I wanted to say you guys are awesome and thank you for supporting Soda and Katie.

Anonymous said...

........ Yeah, this blogs are totally messed up now.

Dally Winston said...

soda bud everythin is gonna be good. ull see

Anonymous said...

another curtis sister? wow really?

J.A said...

i think i agree with the last anonymos that now way too many ppl are on and we r getting off the storyline but we are coming back

Anonymous said...

Uhhh way too many people? well look who's talking. And btw, how do you know that things are "coming back"? people have been saying that for a while but nothing is really "coming back".

J.A said...

excuse me u dont kno me like that to be talking to me like that i feel attitude much. so if u gonna be talking to somebody like that dont talk 2 me like that cuz ill send u to f**** some socs u got that so next time try talking to dallas like that. gosh

Anonymous said...

ok yeah, the blog is dead now, filled with die-hard fans who want to join just for the sake of it instead of people who used to be good bloggers. Anyone remember this poll: do you want any more people to join? well i remember it. And the winning result on that poll was "No, not unless it is Steve." Even though the blogs haven't stuck to that, the first few more bloggers were ok but after that, people flooded in. Many of the good blogger have left too, ie Jamie, Blair, Carson. Although they are not original characters, i thought to believe that they were, because they kept the storyline cohesive. Do i feel that to the new bloggers? No flipping way! If someone new started reading the blogs, they wouldn't know who half of anyone really was. Then they wouldn't really read it. Already this blog has a limited reader base because of this, and its only going to go down in the future. And why do you think i have a prob with Dallas, i'm not the one who randomly pops into their lives.

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If u have nothing good to say then don't say anything. What u said on Dawn's post was not called for u had no right to say what u said. What i'm saying is just plz stop!


And i'm saying this to that mean anonymous person

Anonymous said...

which one are u talking about, the comment that got deleted or the one above that, becasue the one that didn't isn't mean, its the truth

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm talking about what was said to Breanna

Anonymous said...

fuck you kiddo. it probably wasn't the same person.

Anonymous said...

Gosh there is sooo much drama D: I'm here for both you and Katie, Soda. If you need ANYTHING.

Kitty Curtis said...

Post.Something.For.God's.Sake!

Popular Posts