Thinking About Joining???



Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Little Generosity

Today I was hangin with Johnny, Brooke, and Kit. We started the day off by going out for breakfast. I asked everyone what they wanted and Johnny said Muffins. Of course. I told him he always has muffins and he said sumptin about Muffin Mondays. Then I told him its Saturday and he said close enough. Ha ha, Johnny needs help with his muffiness.

We decided to hit the mall. We goofed around trying on clothes, pissing off security guards, splashing in the fountain, and bothering people with fake surveys about their sex lives. LMAO
We went to the pet store in the mall. Brooke wanted to take every animal home with her. She really wanted this one puppy. She went up to the guy at the desk, who's name was Simone according to his name tag, and she asked how much for the puppy, Simone said it was $500. He said the puppy was a 6 week old baby girl dachshund who is very playful and loves pink things apparently. I dunno how a dog can love pink things, arent they color blind? Anyways, Johnny said they couldn pay for it. We had to drag Brooks outta there so we could go get lunch.
After eatin lunch we got some snow cones that ended up on each others clothes. After that we called it a day and headed home to shower off the snow cones. I couldn stop thinkin about that puppy Brooke wanted....im supposed to be savin for a down payment on a house but....what the hell. I was feeling really nice so I went and bought Brooke the puppy. (Darry can just suck it :p)
I showed up at Brooke's house and rang the doorbell. Johnny answered and said Brooke was out so I just sat the puppy on her bed where she fell asleep.

11 comments:

Jenna said...

Aww Soda thats sweet :D
And what do you need a down payment for? We need to keep the Curtis family togeather forever! Even if it kills you :D

Angela Shepard said...

I don't know about everyone else but I was touched and it's not even my puppy! :p

J.A said...

thats one of the sweetest things i have ever heard that was sooooo sweet soda..... its just like you

Brookie Cade said...

soda thank you sooooo much! she's adorable!! and the sweetest thing evr!! besides you! i cant belive you did that for me!!!!! and blairs right! your stayin together! :D

Kitty Curtis said...

He doesn't do that to anyone else. But cute.

Johnny Cade said...

I hate that dog. It slept on my feet and whenever i would movie it would bite my toes. :p But im glad brookies happy. So thanks Soda for making brook happy. :D Ps. I dont need help with my muffin problem! :P

Dawn Cade said...

soda im to tired to read this so il read it when im spry :S.

Dally Winston said...

hahaha soda nice one. shr!mp could have tat dog for breakfast but whatever haha

Jamie said...

-.- i hate when dallas comments b4 me cuz then i just wanna be cynical.
anyways soda that was a really sweet thing to do :)

receyth said...

site web Ysl replica visit this site Dolabuy Loewe try this Dolabuy Gucci

tendy said...

b2k74m2d45 z6c59r9r42 b0f41i9x83 q2b46g7z05 r8v83j9u13 u2e74w1m30

Popular Posts