Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, August 05, 2010

The Dating Game

Hi my name is Sodapop Curtis and you're watching The Dating Game. Our contestant today is Darry Curtis. Tell us Darry, what made you decide to participate in the dating game? "My brother forced me to do it. He thinks I need to get laid"
(It's true)


(So after flipping through my old phone book and with the help of Katie, this is who I came up with...)

Ok Darry here are your options.....

#1: Ashley




Name: Ashley Jo Kerr
Age: 23
Fav Color: Yellow
Fav Food: Shrimp

Ashley enjoys walks in the park and boating. Hates to cook but like picnics. Shes fun and lively and likes her men well built and muscular.


#2: Lissa



Name: Lissa Blake Sander
Age: 22
Fav Color: Blue
Fav Food: Strawberry Shortcake


Lissa's favorite place is the beach. She loves the sun and heat. She likes serious men with a loving sensitive side.


#3: Danielle



Name: Danielle Adrianna Thadder
Age: 21
Fav Color: Red
Fav Food: Pasta

Danielle isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She played basketball in high school and loves the outdoors, but also likes sitting at home and enjoys movie nights. She likes her men playful and funny.





Well there you go Darry, all you have to do now is choose...

28 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

I personally like Lissa, but whatever you want Darry. And Sodapop, you made me laugh so stupidly right now. You're nuts.

Jamie said...

desperate times call for desperate measures? good job soda
and yeah i personally think Lissa would be nice for darry
but whatevr he wants :)

Jamie said...

OMIGOD soda u sound like that magic mirror from shrek 1 you know at the part where they pick fiona :D

Angelica Winston said...

This made me laugh my ass off!

Brookie Cade said...

"number 3! pick number 3 my lord!!"

*james thats creepy cuz wat i just sed was from shrek lmao*

Angela Shepard said...

Lissa seems like a good egg!

J.A said...

lissa but w.e he chooses

Jamie said...

good egg?........nuff said

Unknown said...

DARRY Pick Door Number 2....Or Girl Number 2. I Can Actually Spell Her Name. :D

Kitty Curtis said...

You can't spell Ashley and Danielle?

Jenna said...

Soda your right, he does need to get laid. With Lisa :)

Darry Curtis said...

It's scares me that you guys care about my love life so much.... I'm gonna pick lissa.

Anonymous said...

Yay :D Lissa's pretty lol

Lukas Andrews said...

I was gonna say Lissa lol. Good choice Darry

Dally Winston said...

Ha nice choice. Now I get the other two tonight ;p

Kitty Curtis said...

Dally, you missed your action, don't you?

Jamie said...

-.- wow dal.

Dally Winston said...

what r u talkin about missed my action?

Dally Winston said...

what r u talkin about missed my action?

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm just saying, you miss getting laid.

Katie Curtis said...

Lissa is stunning. Good choice Darry :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Soda. You can check out my blog if u want. Just click on my name and it should come up. I enjoy ur posting by the way. Very creative.

Anonymous said...

Hey Soda. You can check out my blog if u want. Just click on my name and it should come up. I enjoy ur posting by the way. Very creative.

Carson Randle said...

why Lissa? thats a horrid name.

mylie said...

good choice darry:P she's perfect for you:)

Anonymous said...

eаch timе i used tо гead smаllег aгticles ωhіch as well clear thеir mοtive, and that is
also happenіng with this piecе of writing whісh I
аm rеading at thiѕ time.

Αlso visit my website: mors.by

Anonymous said...

I lovе what you guys are up tοo. This κind of clever wοrk and ехposuгe!

Keep up the great works guуѕ І've you guys to my own blogroll.

my website :: car transport service cheap

Anonymous said...

I have гead so mаny aгticles regarding thе
blogger lοvers however this pіece of writing is rеally a nіce piece of
writing, kеep it up.

Alѕo visit my page Car Insurance quotes

Popular Posts