Thinking About Joining???



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mad Lib Finished

I asked you to fill in the blanks, and here's what you came up with...



Last tomorrow night was repulsive. I was horny so i decided to throw a torrid party. Everyone came over at 217 B.C.. I brought out the vodka and gerber baby food. Thats when the party really started.
Everyone was so happy that we decided to fuck each other, TwoBit with Blair, Angela with Dimitri, and Ponyboy
with Tim Shepard.

When we got screwed, Darry decided we should lick eachother. So we did that for about 83 hours, then we all settled down to watch "Youth in Revolt". In the middle of the movie I looked over and saw Dallas and Brooke pushing each other. Then I yelled "Hey TwoBit, Mickeys on TV!". I just couldnt believe them.
Everyone fell asleep at about 1 pm. Carson fell asleep on the toaster, i jizzed at the sight of it.

The next day i woke up to the smell of Elmo. Everyone looked fluffy. But id have to say this was the most sparkly party ever.

11 comments:

Brookie Cade said...

hahaha thats funny!!! nice soda :P it took a while to post. but it was worth it :P

sunnyskycurtis said...

This post just officially made my day! I thought I was going to die laughing when it said Ponyboy with Tim Shepard. LOL!

Dawn Cade said...

rofl. blair and twobit= insest. i love the part about how you jizzed when you saw carson on the toaster xD. that made me die man.

Angelica Winston said...

This made me laugh my ass off :P

Dally Winston said...

Soda jizzed at the sight of Carson on a toaster!! Aha fick I almost died

Angela Shepard said...

Hahahahaha! This was greatness.

Kitty Curtis said...

LSHISLTTSIOGBYHBOW!!!!!!

This officially just made my day. Tim and Pony was my favourite part. Blair, bitch.:P

Jenna said...

I don't wanna fuck my brother D':

J.A said...

this made my day

Jamie said...

My siblings are incest and pony is gay? hahah Carson sleeping on a toaster and Soda jizzing in the same sentence lmfao

Tiffany Valance said...

omg i love it i was the one that said everyone decided to fuck each other

Popular Posts