Thinking About Joining???



Friday, July 30, 2010

Break me off a piece of that KIT-KAT BAR =D




I was bored and needed to post and was talkin to Kitty, so this is what I came up with...

TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT KITKAT CURTIS!!!
(u better feel special sister...)

#10: She can kick ass; dont even have to stick up for her, she handles herself.

#9: She can be serious and sarcastic at the same time...impossible you say? nothing is impossible with Kitty.

#8: Shes strong...i dont just mean physically, i have only seen my sister cry a handful of times in her life.

#7: Shes independent, though she loves her family and friends, she doesnt need them lookin out for her, she can take care of herself.

#6: Shes smart....most of the time =D

#5: She has a sense of humor, always keeps me laughing.

#4: Shes understanding and can be depended on when I need her.

#3: She is willing to do just about anything for the good of the ones she cares about.

#2: She dont put up with Shit =)

#1: SHES MY SISTER!!!


there ya go kit, the post youve been waitin for =p

11 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow Soda, how much did she pay you for this one? :P

Sodapop Curtis said...

consider it a charity event XD

Lukas Andrews said...

Hey Soda here's my blog (: and Kitty sounds like a billion dollars in this post haha

Angela Shepard said...

Kitty is rather fabulous..!
http://shepardangela.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-case-of-emergency-run-like-hell.html

Carson Randle said...

Kit got two posts in two days :p she must be glad xD

Angelica Winston said...

The title of this post sounded a bit like incest.

Kitty Curtis said...

Wow. I really don't know what to say. This made me feel loved and yes, special. And also made me smile. It was such a nice thing for you to do. Thanks. <3

Kitty Curtis said...

No Blair, this time I had nothing to do with it! Pinky promise! And Jelly, I thought the same thing. +D

Unknown said...

I Think We Know Soda's Favorite :P

Kitty Curtis said...

Always been, Pony.

Kylie Winston said...

hey soda, posted :)

Popular Posts