Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Grandma Winston

I remember meeting Grandma Winston when Jelly and I were dating, ha ha I wish I had a grandma like her.

Anyways, Steve Dimitri and me were workin the other day and Jelly decided to stop by with grandma winston case Dal was hangin with us and he had to see her. Jelly was "re-introducing" us since its been so long since we have seen her grandma.. she got to me and her grandma said "Oh yeah....aren't you the one who popped Angelica's cherry?" I think my mouth dropped open, and i froze... what the hell do you say to someone's grandma when they ask if you screwed their granddaughter? Not to mention Dimitri heard that, poor guy. But before I had to come up with an answer, Jelly changed the subject to somethin bout Dal. Thank God! My appreciation for grandma Winston went down a little after that....

12 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

That was highly disturbing. Nightmares!

P.S: I am not in your post! :(

Jamie said...

wow akward poor dimitri haha

Angelica Winston said...

Sign. I don't even know what to say. That was probably one of the most mortifying/embarrassing moments of my life.

Carson Randle said...

Haaaa xD poor Soda.

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha xD That must have been sooo awkward. I feel sorry for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow D: Akward!

Jenna said...

Wow.....ummm, classy xD
Atleast you didn't have to answer the question

Angelica Winston said...

Yeah cause I saved his ass :P

Emily said...

Oh wow thats something

J.A said...

i feel bad for both soda and espeasially for dimitri the poor kid

J.A said...

i feel bad for both soda and especially for dimitri the poor kid

Andrew Brumley said...

Hey Soda, we talked over email. Here's my blog :)

Popular Posts