Thinking About Joining???



Monday, July 05, 2010

Fire......works


The forth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I dunno why, legally being able to blow stuff up is definitely a plus... and the food and parties i guess.
Well we had a party last night. I remember when we used to have parties like every weekend =D i miss that. Anyways... we shot off fireworks in the vacant lot with Shepards gang. I cant deny nor agree that a few were purposely shot in the direction of bob's house. We got crazy and experimented with the fireworks...
I wont point fingers or say names but... someone decided that putting a firecracker in a bottle of alcohol would be cool..... almost brought the fuzz down on us. We also had a roman candle war ha ha. Our gang beat shepards, and we gotta couple of burns but it was fun. After fireworks, came the getting drunk part, yeah we saved it for AFTER fireworks. Everyone was dancing and drinking and talking, i left for about thirty seconds to go to the bathroom and I come back, and its make out city all over my living room... I fucking swear every couple has got there hands all on each other and their tongues down their partners throat, some of em werent even couples. I think were gonna get a new couch.... and burn the old one. The people who werent makin out were gambling so I joined Steve, Darry, Ari, and a few others.
After a while Darry grilled some burgers and we all stuffed our faces at 3 am lol.
Every year the Socs go wild and shoot off a buncha fireworks, like a real show, and they do it at 4 in the morning and wake up the entire neighborhood. Everyone grabbed a seat in the backyard and we watched the show that lasted for about an hour. Everyone was so drunk by that time... i'm not even sure what happened next .... ? There was one thing I did remember... Elena snuck off with someone... someone who looked like.... bob. Dimitri was too occupied with Jelly so I didn't ask.
I guess overall it was a great fourth of july.

31 comments:

Dawn Cade said...

woohoo! first comment bitches :D. haha, not like it matters.damn that party was bitchin' soda! XD and yeah i saw el leave with someone to, i hope to hell it wasnt bob D:.

Elena Ryder said...

God that vodka thing was the best idea ever!! Haha I remmeber I lit me and dim's fireworks. Haha great times. I got burned 1once on my finger amd that's from ...... Idk

You saw me go away with bob?...oh shit

Brookie Cade said...

got some burns fromt the roman candles hurt like an effin sob. but it was funny wen we shot the fireworks at bobs house bahaha

J.A said...

IT WAS AMAZING SODA best fun i ever had and going to the pool wif DC and my sister it was fun

Jamie said...

Probably the best party we've had all year! i think i saved a couple of firecrackers if i ever get bored not fair to light them only once a year :)yeah i saw elena sneak off with bob too. too bad his house didnt burn down with the fireworks

Jenna said...

God damn, I love anything that gives us a reason to party. We need to start going crazy again, I miss the glory days

Mark Parker said...

I got the 7th comment :P better then the first. Haha! 4th of July is alway so much fun! and dont burn the couch, there's way too many good memories :D

Dawn Cade said...

pssh, 7th is a joke XD.

Carson Randle said...

It was a hella sweet ass party :p We need to start tearin up the house like every weekend again man.

Emily said...

Ur not following me

Sodapop Curtis said...

mark, i dont wanna know them memories you have with my couch...

Sodapop Curtis said...

my comment thingy cant count, it says I have 2 comments :/

Angelica Winston said...

I love blowing things up :D

Anonymous said...

Haha I love that comment Jelly xD And that was a great fourth!

Carson Randle said...

Jelly I thought your comment said "I love blowing things".....

Sodapop Curtis said...

carson, take it from someone who dated her... she does lmfao

Carson Randle said...

That is unneeded to know D:hahahhaha
does she swallow? ;p
... Please do not Answer that. Please.

Carson Randle said...

I said don't answer :( learn to fucking read :p

Carson Randle said...

I said don't answer :( learn to fucking read :p

Sodapop Curtis said...

shit...wtf...car, blogger deleted my comment XD i guess it didnt wanna know either oh well here it is again

"........only when she really wants to be kinky LOL"

Brenan said...

GOD! YOU'RE ALL DISCUSTING D:

Carson Randle said...

You dick -.- you repeated it xD and bre. You fucking
love it.

Angelica Winston said...

You people are messed up -.-

Jenna said...

See, that there is why I love you people. Thanks for the reminder I was starting to question it :3

Dimitri Ryder said...

its always great to hear about the things your best friend and girl friend have done ._.

Jamie said...

haha poor dimitri! LOL u ppl really are very entertaining

Kitty Curtis said...

The things that happen when I'm not there. Le sigh.

Elena Ryder said...

HAHA SODA! Theres somethings in this world that need to be left unoticed!! lol poor brother..

Angelica Winston said...

Ya know Soda, I would be careful of what you say about when we were together, cause two can play at that game. =]

Sodapop Curtis said...

i dunno what your talkin about jels

Angelica Winston said...

Riggggggghhhttt

Popular Posts