Thinking About Joining???



Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photo Shoot

Dimitri's party was great. I didn't get totally wasted though...someones gotta keep you all in line.

After we got home from the party, we slept for hours. I woke up before anyone else. I plopped down on the living room couch and next to me was Kitty's camera. I laughed at the pictures...
That night Kit and Katie were out with the girls, so I invited all the guys over. Earlier I took Kit's camera and got some of the pictures blown up big and developed. Apparently the girls took "sexy" pictures of themselves at the party. We made score cards and flashed through the pictures LMFAO.... and we scored which ones we thought were the sexiest =D...







unfortunately damn blogger wont upload the pics, so you'll have to see em on facebook =p


-go to my albums, its the one titled "the girls"-





And the winner is................



1st: Dawn

2nd: Jelly

3rd: Angela

28 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

I WAS SOOO WASTED, HAHAHA.
but hey thanks!(:

Angela Shepard said...

AND YOU DID NOT KEEP MEEE IN LINE, SODA LOOK AT THE PICTURES FROM THAT FREAKING PARTY!

Anonymous said...

Haha Angela xD And Dawn is pretty shmexy :3

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm so going to beat you. Especially since I didn't win. Curse you Dawn.

Sodapop Curtis said...

you were up there kit, but i couldnt vote for my own sister...thats weird!!!

Carson Randle said...

That's called incest. Apparently Kit likes it Soda :p

Jenna said...

God damn, I thought we got rid of those! And you put them on facebook! Next time I'm at your house and drunk I'm going to do something sinfull in your bed Sodapop Patick Curtis!

Kitty Curtis said...

You're point being....?

And B, there's nothing left to do in that bed. It has seen it all.

Angelica Winston said...

I'm not sure if I should take this as a compliment or sexual harrasment.

Jenna said...

Clearly you underestimate me Kit!

Jenna said...

Clearly you underestimate me Kit!

Kyle Brumley said...

ha this whole situation makes me laugh :p

Angelica Winston said...

I want to know who voted for who.

Angela Shepard said...

ME TOO!

Kitty Curtis said...

*shivers*

Sodapop Curtis said...

i aint tellin who voted for who, you can ask them yourselves... i voted for my wife =p and Dallas voted for all of them XD

Sodapop Curtis said...

and brooke and kit were probably 4th and 5th

Carson Randle said...

I voted for Dimitri. Prettiest girl I've ever seen.

J.A said...

wow car.. and dallas is just weird and super dirty he said " like" to eery girls picture even mine. i wanna kno wat place i got but other than that u boys are BLAHHHHHH

Steve Randle said...

i voted for carson XD

Carson Randle said...

Ew. Steven, why must you join the group of incest?

Sodapop Curtis said...

cause its STEVE...duh

Carson Randle said...

I dont want to have the sex with Steven. and I don't want him to want me.

Dawn Cade said...

ya know sofa, thiers somthings that arent ment to be shared with the world. like jerry springers sex tape, dallys fat rolls, AND THOSE PICTURES. sigh...yall are pigs 3:.

Kitty Curtis said...

Dawn, I love you. And Dallas fat rolls! Lol!!!!!

Dawn Cade said...

lol :D. you to kitters :3.

Carson Randle said...

Oooh look at us. having a blog with almost 30 comments. :3

Kitty Curtis said...

We're all very proud. +D

Popular Posts