Thinking About Joining???



Monday, June 28, 2010

Rough Night...

The family had just sat down for dinner when there was a knock on the front door. I opened and found Dimitri in a state of panic...
"Elena.....20 socs..." was all he managed between breaths, but really he didn't need to say anymore, we understood. Luckily Dal and Kyle were over so us and Darry sprint off behind Dimitri and his brother. We get to the lot and Elena is surrounded by socs, and they have blades...
We started goin at em from all over, next think I knew Elena's on the ground with a huge gash across her back and bleedin..... a lot.
Dimitri pulled a blade on a soc and freaked em all out enough that they started to run. Dimitri dropped down by Elena and just as I turned to warn him a soc busted a pop bottle right on the side of Dimitri's head. He passed out. The soc ran and Adrain followed em.
Dallas was throwin out swears right and left, and Darry was thinkin what the hell to do. Elena said sumptin bout no hospitial so we did the next best thing... we took em to Jelly's. Her dad is a doctor.
We show up on her doorstep with her boyfriend in Darrys arms and his sister in Kyle's. "What the hell??" was the first thing outta her mouth. We told her we needed her dad. Kyle laid Elena on the couch and just before we laid Dimitri down he woke up... we had to explain about the pop bottle and that damn soc.
Jelly's dad came in and said that Elena didn't look too bad, she might need a few stitches and an IV. She was in and outta consciousness. Well me, dal, and kyle went to find that son of a bitch and lend adrain a hand. We get across the lot to the park and sure enough there's Adrain...and one soc, I should have known...... we got closer and I noticed.... it was Bob. "Long time no see Soda." he said with a grin on his face. "How's that pretty little wife of urs?" That was it "You dont fuckin talk about my wife you son of a bitch..." and with that I used all my force and socked him one across the face... there was a loud cracking sound and he fell to the ground.
We made it back to Jellys. Apparently Dimitri had a concussion so if he fell asleep he would have to be woken up every 2 hours. From what I understood him and Elena just stayed the night over there.
We made it home not too late... and explained what happened to Pony and Katie, but I left out the Bob part.
No one messes with our gang..... NO ONE!!!!!!

11 comments:

Jamie said...

-.- i feel like being cynical and saying we have bodyguards! :P
but i hope elena gets better fo real :)

J.A said...

soda hey.. and wow i feel so bad for dimitri and elena.... but like u said NO ONE messes wif the gang..and if i ever see bob imma gonna kill him he made my baby sister pregnant and she already gave birth imma kill him and anyone who wants to join me can go right ahead but im gonna kill that bob so well he is gonna wishe he never met me

J.A said...

annnd btw i forgot to mention he actually raped lilly so imma kill him

Sodapop Curtis said...

im right behind ya

Elena Ryder said...

Heyy guyyss. Affter imm outt imm gonnna. Killll ........

Angelica Winston said...

I was so freaked out when you guys showed up at my house. I just about had a heart attack!

Kitty Curtis said...

This drives me so mad. It's like this controversy that never seems to end. We're gonna have it up with him and it's going to be painful.

J.A said...

cool soda should we have a rumble?? cuz bobs always bothering us

Dally Winston said...

Fuck man socs r retarded. But I love fightin them so I guess it's all good as long as they don't hurt no one in our gang man

Carson Randle said...

I'm gonna shank 'em socs -.-

Kyle Brumley said...

that was crazy man, them socs dont even know whats comin for them. and bob is a fuckin dead man.

Popular Posts