Thinking About Joining???



Wednesday, November 03, 2010

This is Halloween

Ah, the greatness that is Halloween. Every year the little kids go out trick or treating with their parents and stock up on sugary candy that keeps them up all week long and late for school the next day. They look forward to it every year just for the excuse to eat insane amounts of candy, but for us teenagers its a little different. We love halloween for the excuse to dress horribly inappropriately, get completely wasted, and scare those oh so innocent little trick or treaters.
So what better way to celebrate than a party at the Curtis house? Everyone showed up around six in their slutty, half naked halloween costumes. I was dressed at the naked cowboy =D wearing only underwear, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. There were various other revealing costumes such as Tarzan (Dimitri), A Playboy Bunny (Katie), A Sexy Devil (Dawn), A naughty little Fairy (Jelly), A Muffin (Johnny), A Vampire (Elena), A Cat (Kit) lol, and then probably my favorite costume was Dallas. He didnt dress up so I just told everyone he was a Dick LMAO.
When it came to games, people started gettin a little frisky. The first one we played was a couple game. Each of the girls had a garter high up their leg and their partner had to be the fastest to get it off.... with his teeth. I have to admit that I failed miserably. Dallas and Blair won, Im sure that wasnt the first time they've done that XD im also pretty sure blair had bite marks after wards. Kit and TwoBit came in second... that didnt make me feel too great -_-
After the games it was time to get wasted =D. I think my favorite part after that was when Pony, dressed as Britney Spears, got on the table and started to sing and dance... I cant say Im proud to call him my brother.
Dallas, TwoBit, Steve, Austin, Dimitri and I all went outside to scare the shit outta the little trick or treaters. Dallas crept up on this one kid and screamed in his ear and the kid turned around and punched Dal in the face HAHAHA he couldnt have been over 8 years old. We got a lotta candy doin that.
Next was time to mess with the socs... We went over to the south side and... had some fun. We TP'ed and egged and forked and smashed car windows and put various bloody halloween masks on their car antennas, we also left a coupla "dead bodies" here and there. We did Bobs house last, save the best for last right? Ofcourse his house looked the worst :) I think someone even puked on his porch LOL.
It was a great night and well worth the hangover the next day. Halloween gave us the excuse to act stupid and reckless, but that dont mean we wont any other time of the year! Happy Halloween


DAWN JELLY KATIE ELENA




KITKAT
JOHNNY

15 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

Johnny won...hannnnnds down..hahaha.

Angelica Winston said...

I am still wondering how Johnny was able to see, let alone breathe in that costume :P

Dally Winston said...

Hahaha that was a good time. I love the games ;p

Jamie said...

when u said bobs house i read that as boobs house haha no joke
:D

Kitty Curtis said...

Haha. I have to admit, it was one of the best nights ever. I am from now on Kitty The Cat. :D And Johnny's costume made my day.

Pony, I'm seriously thinking you might be fay. And Dal, AN EIGHT YEAR-OLD PUNCHED YOU!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Angela Shepard said...

It's about time someone punched that fool. Just kidding, Dal(:

Jenna said...

Hahah I never thought I'd see the day when an eight year old beat up Dal xD And I have to say hands down best Blairday / Halloween ever!

Dally Winston said...

he did NOT beat me up just punched me. and ill kick his ass the day he turns.. hoe old do u have to be before u can fight legitly?

Jamie said...

:) i wanna babysit THAT kid ahah
and liek 14 dal i mean if u beat up an 12 year old everyone would give u shit so 14 and above :P

Angela Shepard said...

In six years, Dal that kid is in for a serious ass-kicking. :p

Dally Winston said...

Haha yep. By that time blaze will almost be 7 hahaha and maybe he could kick tht kids ass

Anonymous said...

Lmao. "Fay" Kitty? :P

Kitty Curtis said...

Ugh. I meant gay. Stupid computer.

Jamie said...

wow dal -.- high hopes for blaze there u fatass.

Cayla Shepard said...

Dally u do love the games... lol Tim said he's comin after you Dally so be warned

Popular Posts