Thinking About Joining???



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Go Get'em

Saturday mornin I went to work. Steve me and dimitri goofed around all day like we always do. We were fixin some "low rider" ha ha I didn't know those kinda people lived around here, anyways this thing sat about half a foot from the ground so we had to jack it up to get underneath it. Dimitri was on break and Steve was inside and I was workin underneath this car. I was layin on my side to reach the part I needed to. I was just goin bout my business tryin to fix it when I hear a loud crack and the next thing I knew this car was jammed into my spine and rib cage. Steve came outside and saw me and screamed in a really girly high pitched scream and then got the damn thing off me. It didnt feel too good. I went to the hospitial and they said i pinched a nerve or two or sumptin in my back and now it hurts like hell, so i wont be workin for a few days. After that I just went home and tried to get comfortable on the couch. I took a little nap and watched some tv and then around 8 o'clock at night I heard someone knockin at the door. I opened it to find Dimitri with a bottle of vodka in his hand, he was drunk as hell. I was surprised he even found my house in his condition. He stumbled in through the doorway...this wasnt like him so i knew somethin had to be wrong. He fell on to the couch and just started cryin. Ok, I got this drunk dude on my couch cryin...what the hell do I do? With slurred words he told me what happened that mornin. After puttin words together and decoding the phrases in my head I came to the conclusion that his psycho ex basically tried to rape him and Jelly walked in and now she thinks he cheated on her. And hes tried to talk to her but she wont answer the phone and just slams the front door in his face. I told him he needed to sleep off all the alcohol and come back tomorrow sober ....I gotta plan. I walked him home and got em in his house, kinda wished I could lock it from the outside, to keep him from leavin and endin up dead in the street somewhere later. The next day he showed up at my house...sober...i think. We went to Jellys and I knocked on the door. A few minutes later I heard jelly yellin somethin like "If thats you Dimitri you better get the hell off my front porch or my daddys coming out there with his rifle." Damn, Im glad I never got on her dads bad side when we dated. But I said it was just me and she let me in. She left the front door open... I explained to her how i was sorry about the situation she was in and then I pulled her in to a hug. Dimitri popped in the front doorway and I mouthed something and he ran upstairs to Jels room. Jels screamed and ran up after him. I snuck out the front door and waited on the porch for a while...and hour passed...then an hour and a half... so then I left with the conclusion that my plan worked and they were in the middle of makeup sex LMAO. I guess we'll find out later.

18 comments:

Jamie said...

:O 1) UR CUPID NOW
2) I love how since they talked for more than 10 minutes u just assume its make-up sex :P

Katie Curtis said...

Aww I hope you got them back together :) With the way things have been lately, they need each other the most.

Elena Ryder said...

Sorry about the car must have hurt. Anyways "makeup sex" bwaaaa haha. I dont even wanna know what happen that night. Haha
Jamie- i love number 3

Dally Winston said...

hahah soda ur prob right

Brookie Cade said...

jamie he's been cupid for a while. :P and ur probly right. :P and elena....there was no number 3...lmao

Anonymous said...

Wait...Elena what's number three? O.o And I hope they did the sex thing and got back together :p haha

Jenna said...

Yea. This would happen. I'm just shcoked they didn't invite you to join, since you saved them and all

Jamie said...

baha brook and cristy ikr? elena was all #3 and i scrolled up and read my comment twice and was like wait...there's no 3..wait..yeah there is no #3 :O
haha

Angela Shepard said...

Thank God the top couple of this gang is back together :P :D

Dawn Cade said...

woohoo :3. no more mopey dimitris lien around.

Angelica Winston said...

Top couple of the gang? I like that title :D

Sodapop Curtis said...

first of all blair...i dont like threesomes, if im gonna screw a girl i want her all to myself, and second...how awkward would that have been??? Girl with her current bf and ex bf o.O

Angela Shepard said...

Hahaha, true that, Sodapop.

Jenna said...

Oh come on Soda. I think it'd be pretty kinky ;)

Sodapop Curtis said...

Im sorry but i dont wanna be anywhere near dimitri if the word kinky is envolved

Anonymous said...

Hallo und Willkommen im Flirtchat.


Der Flirtchat gibt dir die Möglichkeit amateure treffen und jedemenge andere Sachen,sicherlich auch Live Dates
Hier in unsrem Flirtchat erwarten dich amateure treffen Heiße Live Chats
Suchst du eventuel erotische Rollenspiele , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Gut,worauf wartest du?
Sexgeschichten flirt single ,sofort anmelden .
Du suchst jemand von Bern, oder aus MülheimanderRuhr, oder von Essen , oder aus Binningen, oder St.Gallen? Mit Sicherheit kein Problem.!

Jamie said...

yo was that german? im kinda tempted to run that thru a transalator xD

theetesm said...

click this site s5u37n5d22 gucci replica bags replica goyard bags g6y25f3a24 7a replica bags meaning about his p3k85o1l36 replica bags philippines replica bags vancouver hermes fake p0z99p0c08 replica bags in delhi

Popular Posts