Thinking About Joining???



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shoes

Saturday morning my day off. What do you do on a day off? SLEEP IN =D Well that was the plan but I realized that was shot to hell when I woke up at 8 am to Kit slapping me in the face. She was yelling at me to get up but I just ignored her and stayed put. Then she ripped the covers off me and then I heard "GOD SODA HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF FUCKING PAJAMAS?" XD
Her loud screaming woke me up so I decided I'd get outta bed. When I asked what we were doin she just shoved a pair of jeans at me and told me to get dressed. One lesson Ive learned over the years, dont mess with KitKat Curtis in the morning, so I did what she said and we headed out the door to the car. After a short drive we pulled up to this big fancy building, I didnt realize what kinda building it was till I noticed the name. "Shoe shopping?" I said as unenthusiastically as possible. Then Kit told me to shut the fuck up and get my ass inside. I walked in and looked around. No way could we afford a pair of shoes in this place, what the heck were we doin here? Kit walked back to the dress shoes section where I saw pictures on the wall that clued me in on what we were doin. "Wedding shoe shopping?" This was gonna be a long day. She handed me box after box after box and asked which fit and which I liked. "Kit I really don't give a fuck. Its your wedding you pick." She walked away then came back a minute later shoving something in my face. "Okay then, how bout these?" I glanced at the hot pink stilettos hanging off her hand. Shooting her a look I randomly pointed at a box and she picked em up and added them to her "buy" pile. "Now does Dallas wear a bigger shoe size than you? Oh and what about Buck?" She was throwing more questions at me. "How the hell should I know? Aren't you kinda supposed to bring em all with ya?" Just then she shot me the "Are you really as dumb as you fucking look" face. "Are you kidding? We'd be kicked out after five minutes with those dipshits." She did have a good point. I sprawled out on the big round cushion in the middle of the room while Kit paid for the shoes. Then a brilliant idea struck my mind. I walked over to the first section of shoes I saw. I opened up two boxes of 2 different shoes and switched them. I then pulled out 2 more boxes and switched the shoes in them too. Then another, and another till I felt someone behind me. It was Kit. I gave her my loving devilish grin and then she joined me in mixing up the shoes with different boxes. We were almost done with a whole row of shoes when I decided to chunk a sneaker at her.... it hit her in the face. "Oh shit, I didnt mean to Kitty..." before I could finished a show came flying in my direction hitting me in the shoulder. "OUCH!" I chunked another and another until we knew it the whole damn isle was full of shoes. Thats when we heard a voice behind us, knowing it was a working we got up and sprinted out the door to the car. "So, whats next on your shopping list?" I asked. I expected a response in words but instead I gotta slap to the head.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao. I think distruction follows you and Dal wherever you go :P Haha. And I love how Kit took you shoe shopping. Out of all the things, shoes. xD Also, first comment :D

Angela Shepard said...

Hahahaha, did you really expect a word response? I mean it's Kit! And also when you guys said shoe size, I thought of dick size. >:D

Dally Winston said...

Haha ya it woulda been a lot worse with me and buck

Kitty Curtis said...

You amuse me Soda, greatly. Not only do you have the worst fashion sense in THE WORLD but you also hit me with a shoe! I'll never forget that. I'll throw a high heel at you then tell me how you feel. But it was fun taking you. :D Next week we shall go tux shopping. 0:)

Jamie said...

angela me too! xD
but for reals you guys are destructive we can't take yall anywhere -.-

Jenna said...

I feel like this is always my comment, but I love your family. I really do. You should have your own little sitcom

Sandy said...

kit he always had the worst fashion sense XD

Popular Posts