Thinking About Joining???



Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Oh No's" and "Oh My God's"

This has been a week of a mixture of emotions.
Dimitri had to play superhero and jump in front of a speeding car and save Jellys life. Its hard to pick up your friends shifts at work when your not sure if hes gonna wake up or not. But he did, thank god for that. I guess Steve and me will be workin over time for a while. That just means we'll get paid for overtime.... but Dimitri still gets paid using sick days so hes gettin paid for doin nothing... damn those sick days im gonna start using them. We had a busy week without Dim at the DX and I was so excited for my day off. I woke up late, took a long shower, and ate chocolate cake for breakfast. I took Katie lunch at work. Something was up with her, she was fidgety and anxious about something. She didnt bring it up so I didnt bother asking. The rest of the day I relaxed on the couch and was just about to start cooking dinner when I heard the front door open. Katie walked in and I greeted her with a kiss. I started to ask her how her day was but she pressed through the conversation and decided to hurry in to the shower. I stood there dumbstruck, what the hell was up? I pushed it to the back of my mind deciding I was gonna talk to her about it later. I needed to finish getting dinner ready. TwoBit and Kitty were gonna join us. I heard them come in the front door when I noticed it sure was takin Katie a while so I knocked on the bathroom door then decided to just let myself in. Katie was standing in a towel staring down at something sitting on the counter. I asked her what was wrong, and the answer she gave was far from anything I expected. I didnt believe it till I walked up to her and stared at the double pink lines on all 3 tests. My mouth dropped and I had to say the words myself to get them to really sink in "You're Pregnant!?!" Then she started crying.. I knew exactly why, last time this happened it obviously didnt go so well. I assured her that this time was gonna be different. We'd make it through everything, and NO ONE was going to screw this up. Id like to see Bobs ugly ass face near my house within the next 9 months....he aint gonna be around much longer. I picked Katie up and swung her around and kissed her just as Kit walked in the bathroom door, "What the hell is going on? I just heard the P word." she said. "We're having a baby." I gestured to Katie. Then there was some jumping and screaming and yelling and before I knew it the whole damn neighborhood knew that Sodapop Curtis is gonna be a dad..... for real this time.

15 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! I'd love to see Bob get within at least 50 yards of Katie without being tackled.

Elena Ryder said...

Geez I could make a living selling condoms and birth control (: haha I'm happy for you guys here 4 you always.

-Elena <3

Jamie said...

haha elena i love you just for that comment xD

and jesus christ id like to see what would happen to anyone to get in the way of this child :P NOT gonna be pretty :) good luck you two you know im here for ya blah blah blah

Anonymous said...

Awww congrats Soda :P

Dawn Cade said...

thank the lord. it killed me seeing yall loose the last one. totally psyched for u 2

Brookie Cade said...

awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! soda that's so exciting!! :D :D this makes brookie a very happy girl!(:

Kitty Curtis said...

Yayness! I'm gonna be an aunt!!!!!! We'll provide Katie 24/7 protection.

And Brookie I totally thought you said ewwwwww instead of awwwww i was like wtf???

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering if there are anymore open characters for the blog. I tried emailing, but got no reply, so I don't know if it went through. Thanks =)
-Danny

Angelica Winston said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sodapop Curtis said...

please email me again, i get a lotta spam XD title it SODAPOP CURTIS READ THIS haha

Kitty Curtis said...

Well Soda, if you put your email for eveyone to know how you expect not getting spam?

And when you said 'for real this time' sounded like I dunno, sounded weird I guess.

Jenna said...

YES! Mine and Katie's evil plan worked....er I mean, Congrats :)

Kitty Curtis said...

So Soda, baby names?

Sandy said...

congrats :)

yanmaneee said...

curry 4
jordan 12
kd 11 shoes
golden goose outlet
nike air max 2017
nike air max 2017
jordan 4
hermes belt
coach outlet stores
yeezy 500

Popular Posts