Thinking About Joining???



Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Babysitting Chase

Since Dimitris been in the hospital I decided to show Chase around Tulsa so he wouldn't have to be at Dimitri's house alone all this time. What happens when you put a happy-go-lucky, crazy person like me with an insane, over-active person like Chase? TROUBLE and NONSENSE. Having said that, you know this post it most likely gonna be long.

We decided to spend the night at Dimitri's house the first couple of nights cause we had to take care of Cloud anyways. The first thing we did was raid the liquor cabinet. We stared with the wine then moved on to the rum and the next thing we knew we were makin bloody marys and they ended up all over the kitchen. Drinking our bloody marys, we wet some rags and put them on the floor and skated on the rags across the kitchen to mop up the floor.
I ran over and turned the stereo on full blast "I wanna see your Peacock cock cock, your Peacock cock cock." Oh the greatness of Katy Perry. We danced and stripped while we danced and ended up in Dimitri's room jumping on his bed and throwing his clothes all over the place. We pulled open his nightstand drawer and found another bottle of vodka. Somehow we ended up under his bed passing the bottle back and forth telling the stories of our wasted youth. "....and then she left me...all by myself man.... all by my fucking self." I dont' even know who I was talkin about but i was balling. So there we are laying under Dimitri's bed drinking naked....and crying. After a while we ended up downstairs passed out on the living room floor. I woke up at about 3AM because I was...... wet. I sat up and noticed that there was water everywhere. It was pouring down the stairs. I hit Chase in the head and attempted to run up the stairs but i slipped about half way up and hit all the stair goin back down. I think Chase pissed himself laughing at me. No really he pissed himself. I finally made it up the stairs and realized the water was coming from the bathroom. I pushed open the door to find Cloud rolllin around on the floor soakin wet. He must have nudged the faucet with his nose or paw sometime in the night. Now the whole damn house was flooding. I heard Chase coming up behind me as I tried to turn the faucet, but it was stuck. I pulled harder and even put my foot up againt the counter to push against my weight, and when I did that, the faucet handle broke off -.- "Shit man why did you do that?" I almost back handed Chase in the face. We had to crawl in the six inch deep water to get under the sink and unhook the pipe so the water would stop running. It took us a whole freakin hour to stop the damn water from running. And the house was sitting in atleast 4inches of it. We tried to vacuum some of it and empty it out, that lasted for about an hour, then we opened all the doors so it would run out, that got rid of a lot of it. The we gathered all the fans and plugged them in so they would dry the carpet. Luckily nuthin was damaged.
After that we had to sleep at my house. It snowed twice this week, and all the school kids were out playin in the snow. Jamie called us and asked if we wanted to join her, brooke, johnny, pony, kit, steve, carson, buck, curly, and the brumleys all for an epic snoball fight. She almost cried when we declined, but we had other plans :D We stood on the porch and could see the snowball fight taking place at the vacant lot. "Ready..." I said as we pulled off our shirts, "Set.." then we took off our jeans, "Go..." we ripped off our boxers and sprinted towards all the kiddos. We screamed and ran through all their little snow walls and battle fields, they yelled and laughed as they pegged us with snow. You dont know how cold snow is until youve been pegged in the balls with a snowball. Then the girls thought it was a fun idea so they all changed in to their bikinis and we made naked snow angels. Once we thought it was cool to pee in the snow, they chased us around the corner. The nearest house was the Cade's apartment so we decided to pay Ms. Dawn a little visit. We found her window and started throwing snowballs at it. We did so for about ten minutes when someone finally pulled back the curtain. We ran around to the front door and knocked. She answered and we stood there naked and drunk, "Daw..Da..Dawn, you know...you..ju just do damn beautiful.." Chase said with slurred words. "I..i think you'd like some of this.." then he pointed to his package. When he did that I looked at Dawns face, only it wasnt Dawn. It was her neighbor whos like 70 years old. "Shit." We ran like hell as the woman claimed to call the cops on us. Those cops are fast, they were there in like three minutes. Living in Tulsa all my life i know it backwards and forwards so I took the shortcut that led me back to my house behind all the buildings where no one can see me. I left Chase all alone. He didnt return after a while. I flipped on the TV and the news popped up....and there was Chase naked being handcuffed on the hood of the cops car, and in the background was Dawn standing on the balcony laughing her ass off. I almost peed myself. It was hilarious. I assume Chase is in jail now XD poor guy.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Fact:
I hate you.

Kitty Curtis said...

You fail as a friend Soda. Poor Chasey :(

Jenna said...

Soda, are you secretary gay? You have this habit of being naked with / around guys

Kitty Curtis said...

I think he has the term 'a free country' confused. He's not very bright you know.

Jamie said...

lmfao i just....baha i dont even know i cant stop laughing for soem bizarre reason. your stupidity and juvenileness amuses me oh so much xD

Dally Winston said...

hahahhaha halarious

Dawn Cade said...

oh my, yall win the public nudity award. Sodie no one wants to see ur "goodies".and aw poor cha. hes so dumb. its adorable xD.

Dawn Cade said...

ikr blair. if i had a nickle for everytime that guy got naked with another male..

Sandy said...

i saw that on tv lol and I was like I need to lie down and don't worry chase I grew up here and I just moved back and I got lost going to the grocery store FML

Anonymous said...

You know, I used to LOVE that peacock song. The thought of you dancing around naked together..alone..in a bedroom kind of just ruined it for me :p

Angela Shepard said...

Two words: Fucking retarded.
And I love it. xD

Elena Ryder said...

Bahaha. Bad soda!! Lmao. Poor chase!!

Angelica Winston said...

You were naked on Dimitri's bed?!?!? Come on guys. I sleep on that bed. Those sheets are going to be burned.

Brookie Cade said...

well...you can always count on sodapop to make it interesting lmfao!! xD

Jenna said...

Hey Jel, how do you feel about your ex and your boyfriend getting it on in the nude?

Kitty Curtis said...

What I want to know is who Soda was talking about.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angelica Winston said...

Well we have a few options of who it could be. Oh shit. What if it's me?

Sodapop Curtis said...

yeah id like to know that too kitty XD

Popular Posts