Thinking About Joining???



Wednesday, January 05, 2011

First time in A Long Time

For the first time in a while now, Sodapop Curtis has no idea what to post about. :( And when that happens and people ask me to post this is what u get..... a big load of nuthin XD Are you ready for it?

Pony asked me to post about a Soda & Pony day so here it is, Pony i'll pick u up from school and we'll go get ice cream. The End :D

Last night I raped Dallas's facebook wall..... he enjoyed it....a lot :p

For those of you who don't already know, me and carson are the king and queen of Narnia. Yep, we go there all the time. Carson has a pet unicorn and I have a miniature dragon :D

At Dally and Blairs wedding reception, I went up to dal and said I had some advice for him being married and all. I said "DONT SLEEP WITH OTHER WOMEN!"

Well thats about all thats happened in my life recently so TTFN!

13 comments:

Brookie Cade said...

ok tigger :P

Dally Winston said...

Ur best post yet :p

Dally Winston said...

U raped my wall not me. If u raped me ud be dead. Actually o don't think it would be possible to rape me bcz I wouldn't let u put me in that position ok I'm gonna stop talkin now

Sodapop Curtis said...

LMFAO!!!

Sodapop Curtis said...

Dal is speechless XD

Kitty Curtis said...

Dally doesn't consider it sex if the female survives.

Jenna said...

I got to when you said you raped Dal's wall, then I had to go read it :P I also approve of your advice Soda

Jamie said...

Best Advice Yet. xD

Angelica Winston said...

That's a Chuck Norris joke Kitty :D

Kitty Curtis said...

Chuck Norris gets pissed off when Jelly ruins Kit's jokes. :P

Dally Winston said...

I am chuck Norris hahaha no.. But I'm better than him for sure. Way stronger haha

Angela Shepard said...

I wish I knew Chuck Norris...

Brookie Cade said...

lmao...angela. :P sooda you should post about that one bobby dude..and that stuff and yea :)

Popular Posts