Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tough Day at Work

I got up, showered, and ate some chocolate cake before heading off to work. It was kind of a slow day.We had a few cars to work on that were brought in earlier this week but we didn't have many stop by today. There was one car that some guy brought in yesterday with all these problems... damn Ford -.- It took all three of us to work on it. Dimitri was under the car, Steve inspected the outside, and I checked under the hood. I popped the hood and propped it up and began to glance around. I started to reach for the oil tank when I heard a *snap* and the next thing I knew the hood came smashing down on my hand. I yelled some highly inappropriate language at work. Steve ran to the drivers seat and pressed the button to pop the hood again but it wouldnt work, he kept pressing it while Dimitri figured out what was goin on and slid out from under the car, grabbed a crowbar, and pried my hand out from under the hood. Damn, now we gotta fix the hood too. I was still swearing when I saw the swelling and discoloration. Went to the hospitial and found out its broken -.-

8 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

Hahahaha, well that sucks, I'm sorry, Soda.

Kitty Curtis said...

Am I mean cuase I actually found this funny? Oh well.

Jenna said...

The only thing going through my head when I read this was 'car three-way' until the end then it was 'oh....poor Soda, the car got too rough'

Angelica Winston said...

You are the one who always gets hurt. I find that humorous :D

Elena Ryder said...

Aww poor sodapopers :( fell better

Curly Shepard said...

Hahahahaha, well that must've hurt.

Brookie Cade said...

aw poor soda...yea that's it :P

Kitty Curtis said...

Soda is a pussy.

Popular Posts