Thinking About Joining???



Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Wish You a Merry Christmas =D



MERRY CHRISTMAS =D
I got a lotta good stuff for Christmas, including a car.... which I bought for myself XD



Here is all you guys's presents :

Kit: a kitten, since I killed your other one...

Blair: a chastity belt, NO MORE KIDS!!! (its for your own good dal)

Dallas: a life... merry christmas :) ha ha jk, i thought I'd get you something useful for your new house so here ya go...

Jelly: lingerie (Dimitri made me do it...he picked it out XD)



Pony: a cardboard standup of Britney Spears....one condition Pony...if I see u makin out with this thing...im burnin it.

Darry: you dont gotta keep payin for a gym membership anymore bro...im bringin the gym home to you...


TwoBit: New shirts...im tired of the mickey mouse ones -.-

Steve: a giant coloring book

Carson: a unicorn =D ....from Narnia.
Brooke: cookie monster ;)
Breanna: a pretty purse :)
Austin: New pants...seriously man tight pants are gross, no one wants to see that :p

Andrew: new converse =D
Elena: I know you'll love it lol

Angela: a pretty coat ;)

Katie: Diamond earrings - i love you!


Curly: a new switchblade

Caleb: a new hoodie... isnt it awesome lmao

Kyle: a pair of vans

Dawn: a leather jacket

Johnny: THE MUFFIN MAN!!!

Jamie: a pretty dress :)

Dimitri: V necks and Ties
Candie: perfume
Mark: a trip for 2....on a cruise =D
Scott: A gift card to a nice dinner and a movie

Cristys present: a pair of Chanel heels

Bucks present: a Rolex :)


Hope you all like ur presents =D and i hope i didnt forget anyone. Merry Christmas!!

21 comments:

Brookie Cade said...

Hey soooooooda(: if I NEVER told you I loved you I'm incredibley sorry :3 looooved my present! hehe

Dawn Cade said...

dig my present sofa :). <3

Jamie said...

"i killed your cat....so yeaah here's another one......merry christmas :D" lmfao
and i love blair's present :P she needs it
and you bought jelly your ex-gf lingerie xD i see
I thank you once again for my dress :P

Dally Winston said...

I love my present but hate blairs -.-

Elena Ryder said...

I love my present sodyy

p.s you know me to well :P

oh and that was perfect for dimitri

Angelica Winston said...

........um...thanks?

Sodapop Curtis said...

IT WAS A DARE JAMIE :p i didnt pick it out

Angela Shepard said...

Love my present, dude! And Dally, this really is for your own good, it's either your sex life or your real life being consumed by children...pick.

Jamie said...

Dal with 2247982 of your kids running around your not gonna have much of a sex life anyways :)
mhmm absolutely soda :P

Anonymous said...

I love the heels! Thanks Soda and Merry Christmasssss! :)))

Jenna said...

Im sorry, Im rejecting your gift :)

Kitty Curtis said...

I deeply enjoyed Vlair's gift, though I like her preggo self.

As for my gift, I'll never forgive for killing my kitty but I love my new kitten. Her name shall be Sheila. +D

Sodapop Curtis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sodapop Curtis said...

NO RETURNS BLAIR :P

Two-Bit Mathews said...

ha ha love the shirt curtis

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much, Soda :D Hahaha, I find Johnny's gift a bit creepy, that guy looks like a rapist XDDD

Brookie Cade said...

im just wondering how in holy hell you got money for a rolex!??! aren't those like a bajillion bucks!?!? :O

Kitty Curtis said...

He's secretly a shop-lifter by night. I don't mind though. That way I get free stuff.

yanmaneee said...

jordan 11
jordan shoes
nike kyrie 5
supreme clothing
off white hoodie
kyrie 6
golden goose
vans shoes
curry 6
golden gooses

yanmaneee said...

stone island sale
canada goose jacket
golden goose sneakers
supreme hoodie
jordan 12
golden goose
curry 7
bape
kobe byrant shoes
off white

Unknown said...

have a peek at these guysredirected here my companymy response click siteimportant link

Popular Posts