Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, December 02, 2010

OMG is that.......

I was workin with my best buddy Steve this mornin. Things were kinda slow and we were bored outta our minds....untill about noon when this car pulls up, and out of it steps..................................
JEFF GORDON! (for you slow ones, hes a famous race car driver). I could imagine the look on mine and steves face when our jaws dropped open. Jeff said he was just passin through and was havin some troubles with his car and wondered if we could help. Speechless, steven and i just nodded. He showed us the problem and it turned out that it wasnt much of a big deal but it took three hours to fix. We chatted and he signed autographs for us and took a picture and everything. It was freakin awesome!!! After insisting we'd work for free, he handed us the payment for fixing it plus a bonus... a $500 bonus...... each! =D Great day at work!

17 comments:

Jamie said...

......r u one of those people that considers nascar a SPORTs event? -.-

Angelica Winston said...

I fucking hate NASCAR.

Sodapop Curtis said...

-_- u people disappoint me

Kitty Curtis said...

Oh. God. PEOPLE! Racing is a sport! Let's see how many of you can stand being 45 minutes tied to a car with a suit so hot you sweat like crazy, with limited movement, water, and air at god knows what speed without suffucating to dead.

For once, I'm with you Soda.

Jamie said...

THANK YOU JELLY! coughnotasportcough

Anonymous said...

Who the eff is Jeff Gordon??? <---This is a serious question. And I'm guessing he's a NASCAR person thing...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sodapop Curtis said...

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME???

Kitty Curtis said...

... I'm disowning you from my will.

Jenna said...

Sure NASCAR's a sport. If you consider driving around in a circle a million times and killing the Ozone layer a sport.

Angela Shepard said...

When I was 10 I used to watch NASCAR. But I was more of a Kasey Kahne kinda girl.

http://thelc.typepad.com/the_lc/2008/02/nascar-stud-kas.html

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS WATCH NASCAR WITH MY DAD!!!!

Makayla Marie Curtis said...

IS NASCAR ON TV NOW AND WHAT SESON IS IT ON!!!!
I MISS WATCHIN IT!!!!

Brookie Cade said...

it's not a sport -.- and i hate nascar i think it's stupid

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at sodapopcurtisblog.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Charlie

Angelica Winston said...

Thank you Blair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dally Winston said...

i was so sure i commented on this. well i commented in my head i guess haha

Popular Posts