Thinking About Joining???



Monday, January 11, 2010

Are you for real?

I got in from work around 6 last night. I love that I dont have to mess with all those flirty chicks now that im getting married, ha ha shoulda spread that around a long time ago.

Anyways, Katie walked in not too long after me. She was really happy, smiling and what not. I had no idea why, its not that she's every really mad or anything its just she was...extra happy. I figured she just had a really good day at work or sumptin or planned more wedding stuff so I just shrugged it off. Later we started making dinner. I was stirring the pasta on the stove when I felt her arms around my waist, I turned my head and she kissed me then sighed and said "I love you!" Usually when she says that its during a conversation or somethin. I turned around to face her and said "I love you too, but why are you so "cheery" tonight?" she was silent for a second, then she grinned and said "Soda.......I'm Pregnant!" Im pretty sure I stood there for about 2 minutes with my mouth hanging open. Screw condoms, from now on its "the pill". I couldn't even believe the words she just said to me. I thought I was dreaming. The reality hit when she said "Your gonna be a dad!" I faked a smile and convinced her that I was really happy about it but really... im scared shitless. I dont know how to be a dad! I didnt have one long enough myself. I dont even know where to start. What the hell am I gonna do??? I cant raise a kid! Im practically still one myself. And doesnt this mean like, no sex for 9 months? Shit, how am I gonna live! I wanna cry...

18 comments:

Carson Randle said...

Soda... we had this disscusion with Jamie... Sex doesn't kill babies

Jamie said...

Wow you and dally both huh see this is why im gonna use the pill

Sodapop Curtis said...

yeah but its just....weird

Unknown said...

Im Happy For You?! Soda You'll Be A Great Dad! I Mean You Helped Raise Me And I Turned Out...Ok. Haha! :D

Two-Bit said...

Jamie you WONT use the pill cuz you ain't havin' sex.
And Soda, congrats, and its normal to be scared. It'll be fine bro! When she pops that sucker out you'll be happy.

Carson Randle said...

You and Dally can bond over it.. :)

Jenna said...

yay im not going to be the only fat one !

Kitty Curtis said...

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG?!
I'm speechless.
WTF?!
Soda...
I can't even speak right.
Calm down, Kitty, calm down.
Now, I'm not going to lie, I have some things to say that, may not be pretty, but I have to tell them, for my own personal comfort.
You know me guys, this shouldn't be a surprise. I'm sorry if I offend you or anything. Please forgive me, but I won't be able to sleep at night knowing I couldn't speak my mind. You all be warned.

Soda, this goes to you.
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WHERE YOU THINKING??? KATIE'S PREGNANT?! FIRST THE WEDDING, NOW THIS? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINALLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE JUST BARELY A KID YOURSELF?! I WAS HAPPY ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED BUT I AM FUCKING ANGRY AT THIS WHOLE MESS! I MEAN SERIOUSLEY? C'MON SODAPOP! THIS IS INSANE!!! FORGET THE CONDOMS, FORGET THE FUCKING PILL, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY.

I MEAN THAT'S WHAT IT IS SUPPOSEDLY FOR RIGHT? IT'S CALLED MAKING LOVE. YOU TURN THAT LOVE INTO A BABY, WHEN YOU'RE MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh. Calm down Kitty, calm down. There, I said all that I have to say. Sorry, but I'm just really angry right now. I need a moment to think straight. Again, I'm sorry if I offended you.

I'm going out by myself. Please leave me alone, at least until I cool off.

Jenna said...

... you sound like your brother , the oldest one ;P

Sodapop Curtis said...

yeah except for the fact that darry is excited about it...not pissed

Brookie Cade said...

she'll calm down soda ur gonna be a great dad!

Dally Winston said...

Fuck man u and me both. Now u hve an idea of how fuckin scary this is.. I just didn't wanna talk about it before but man I dunno what to do!

Jamie said...

well i kinda agree with kit

Brookie Cade said...

me too just promise us u wont run away like dally did!

Dally Winston said...

I didn't run away man I just left for a bit..

Brookie Cade said...

yea but johnny ran away and he came back

Jenna said...

moving on !
soda you have some pretty big shoes to fill name wise

Brookie Cade said...

pretty much!

Popular Posts