Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, January 07, 2010

Slow & Steady wins the race my ass!!!

Last night I got home from work and found Katie on the couch watchin tv. We talked a little about the wedding and yes Jamie she has picked colors, they are Gold and White.

We just sat and cuddled for a while, then Pony came home and brought Kristi with him. They went back to his room. We were the only ones there so it was nice and quiet.
After a while we start hearing....noises. Like someone is being stabbed and repeatedly thrown in to a wall kinda noises. Guess where they were commin from? Yeah, Pony's room!!!

I didnt wanna sit there and listen to that and I sure as hell didnt wanna walk in to make em stop, so Katie and I went to our room and decided to...create our own noises. I think this went on for about three hours. I dunno what time Darry got home but I feel sorry for him if it between 6 and 9 pm. By the way Pony... I so won!!!

25 comments:

Two-Bit said...

Way to go Curtis! That's pretty damn awkward if you ask me. Pony, we need to have a talk.

Kitty Curtis said...

See what I mean Brook and Johnny? This just one of the many reasons why I sometimes need to stay at some place else.

Brookie Cade said...

yea i see wat you mean wen johnny gets back you can stay wenever you want!

Jamie said...

LOL be sure u r using condoms

Unknown said...

Think What Ever Make You Happy Soda! :D

Jenna said...

well thats awlkward

Brookie Cade said...

thats why kit wants to stay somewere else

Johnny Cade said...

The thought of my best friend doing it is horrible!!!!! Kit can stay anytime she likes!!!!

Jamie said...

i get that we r this big family but some things should stay personal ppl

Kitty Curtis said...

You think?

Jamie said...

soda those r great colors for the wedding but i dont wanna wear white cuz thats the brides thing and i cant find a hot dress in gold so do u think she'd be mad if i got a dress in a different color

Sodapop Curtis said...

well since your a brides maid jamie Katie will pick the dresses for you

Brookie Cade said...

make sure there pretty look at the one on my blog it's pretty!

Kitty Curtis said...

Well I'm not a bridesmaid so I off the hook on that.

Jenna said...

hopfully katie will choose pretty dresses

Carson Randle said...

This is a rather disterbing post. and I will definatly be home for the wedding by the way!! :]

Jamie said...

alright since katie has good taste i budge but show her the one on my blog tell her to please consider it

Brookie Cade said...

yea but the colors are gold and white! check out mine and jamies there both beautiful

Unknown said...

Can I Have A Gold Tux!!! That Would Be SOSOSOSOSO Kool! :D

Brookie Cade said...

lmao that would be fuckin hilarious its traditional to were a black tux pony havent you ever been to a weddin before have you ever seen a gold tux?! hey soda you know wat you and katie should do the bridesmaids should where white and gold dresses like blair wear gold then carson wear white the u get it!!!! that would look kool!!!!!!! and no gold tux pony just think black is the new gold so you can were a gold tux! happy?

Anonymous said...

thats not uncomfortable at all....(cough)..for darry i mean. ur little brothers are gettin more action then u :p.

Jenna said...

haha thats what i was thinking

Brookie Cade said...

im surprised pony didnt say that! hes always like haha thats wat i was thinkin bout something you sed!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

i honestly enjoy your posting kind, very exciting,
don't quit and also keep penning as a result it just very well worth to follow it,
looking forward to browse a lot more of your own content, good bye :)

Popular Posts