Thinking About Joining???



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Troubles

Last night Pony was released from the hospital. Darry and I went to pick him up while Katie stayed home. It didnt take long maybe about thirty to forty five minutes, Darry signed some papers and stuff and then we were on our way home. I helped Pony get outta the truck and when I turn around, Bob is standin behind me. He yelled something and tried to take a swing at Ponyboy so I knocked him a good one in the stomach and he turned back around and slugged me one across the face, almost broke my damn nose. Luckily Darry slammed that son of a bitch's head in to his knee before he got away. He started to run off, apparently someone called the cops, but before he was too far he yelled at me "I wouldn't leave your girlfriend at home alone if I were you!" I cursed and ran through the front door as fast as I could. Katie was sitting on the couch with a confused look on her face. She had no idea Bob was anywhere near our house. I swear if he does so much as blinks in Katie's direction I will fuck him up so bad he'll wish he was in hell!!!

23 comments:

Jamie said...

Nothing is gonna happen to katie at least one of us will stay with her at all times

Kitty Curtis said...

I'll stay with her Soda. It's the least I can do after being the total jackass I was.

Two-Bit said...

She can stay with Me and Elly. Elly needs a friend so she won't be alone sleepin'. But whatever you want Soda. Just know all of us are here to help.

Two-Bit said...

well I mean like after Elly get's outta the hospital..which will probably be a week but then she has to lay in bed for another week, but yeah.

Jenna said...

bob needs to lay off ,
if not he'll get whats comming to him

Jamie said...

haha pregnant blair beating up bob is scaring me

Brookie Cade said...

damn sodapop never heard you so pissed!!!! but you luv katie so i understand but still!!! and ur right jamie it does sound scary lol!

Jenna said...

pfft i can take him

Brookie Cade said...

ik thats wat scares me!

Dally Winston said...

Wjatrhe fuck is bob doing around here?? I'm gonna go fucking bust up that mother fucker so he knows where his fucking territory ends man...What the fuck!

Brookie Cade said...

u say fuck alot dally

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenna said...

well thats just great now isn't it

Jamie said...

brooks right u need to use other cuss words than fuck dal

Jenna said...

but fuck is so much fun to say ,
OH ! THAT AND WHORE !

Brookie Cade said...

lmao it's true it is fun to say! i was just sayin he seys it ALOT!!!!! :D

Dally Winston said...

Haha I was pissed. That happens when I'm pissed off haha. Me and bob had a bit of a fight yestirday.. He shouldn't be around here for a while

Brookie Cade said...

YAY DALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two-Bit said...

aw man Dal. Should of invited me.

Brookie Cade said...

that wood be awsome two greasers against a wimpy soc!

Dally Winston said...

Haha I could hve but it was kind of spur of the moment type thing

Jenna said...

ever wonder if it'll ever end ?

Dally Winston said...

It won't. It will never end..

Popular Posts